- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Deportivo Alavés will welcome CA Osasuna to Estadio de Mendizorroza for a matchday 25 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 31st December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Alavés has won 5 matches, and CA Osasuna triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.70 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Deportivo Alavés's latest fixture against Real Sociedad ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from El Glorioso. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Since the start of the season, Deportivo Alavés is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Deportivo Alavés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 27% home clean sheets.
CA Osasuna has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. CA Osasuna don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.13 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CA Osasuna kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or CA Osasuna.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.08 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Deportivo Alavés's home and CA Osasuna's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 42% of Deportivo Alavés's home and CA Osasuna's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Deportivo Alavés vs CA Osasuna Betting Tips
Deportivo Alavés vs CA Osasuna Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Alavés and CA Osasuna in most recent 10 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Deportivo Alavés vs CA Osasuna Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Alavés and CA Osasuna across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Alavés's Home stats and CA Osasuna's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Alavés has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo Alavés has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Deportivo Alavés turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Alavés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo Alavés has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Alavés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (53% of all matches) involving Deportivo Alavés has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CA Osasuna has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. CA Osasuna has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- CA Osasuna has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for CA Osasuna as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- CA Osasuna has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- CA Osasuna will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Deportivo Alavés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CA Osasuna recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CA Osasuna has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for CA Osasuna has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/30 games for CA Osasuna this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||33 %||27 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||47 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 2.17||2.13||2.60|
|Scored||0.80 / 0.67||0.80||0.80|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.50||1.33||1.80|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 33%||27 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||67 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||27 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 33%||33 %||27 %|
|Possession %||43% / 45%||43 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 3.83||3.27||3.40|
|Cards||2.93 / 3.00||3.00||2.87|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.67||2.27||1.73|
|Fouls||13.57 / 12.67||13.73||13.40|
|Shots||9.37 / 9.00||10.60||8.13|
|Shots on Target||3.13 / 3.33||3.27||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.00||2.13||1.93|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.50||0.87||0.80|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.50||1.27||1.13|
|BTTS %||40% / 17%||47 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||20 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||57% / 33%||60 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 67%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||40 %||47 %|
|Possession %||42% / 46%||43 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.00 / 3.33||3.13||2.87|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.67||2.27||2.27|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.83||1.80||1.73|
|Fouls||13.73 / 12.17||14.20||13.27|
|Shots||10.27 / 7.83||9.73||10.80|
|Shots on Target||3.73 / 2.50||3.27||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Alavés vs CA Osasuna Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.88||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||4.30|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|