- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Deportivo Alavés will welcome Granada CF to Estadio de Mendizorroza for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 20th September 2020 ended in a Granada CF 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Alavés has won 1 match, and Granada CF triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Deportivo Alavés's latest fixture against Elche CF ended in an away 2-0 win. El Glorioso was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Deportivo Alavés scored in both halves in the 40th and 54th minute.
Granada CF's recent game against Real Madrid ended in a home 1-4 loss. Nazaríes's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Granada CF deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Deportivo Alavés is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Deportivo Alavés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Granada CF has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Graná wins 0.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Granada CF kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. El Glorioso is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just seven home defeats.
Nazaríes failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against El Glorioso. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Deportivo Alavés wins on average 1.26 points per home game, compared to 0.79 points per away game for Granada CF. My prediction is Deportivo Alavés to win.
Deportivo Alavés vs Granada CF Betting Tips
Deportivo Alavés vs Granada CF Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Alavés and Granada CF in most recent 5 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Deportivo Alavés vs Granada CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Alavés and Granada CF across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Alavés's Home stats and Granada CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Alavés has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Alavés has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Alavés has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Granada CF's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Deportivo Alavés from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Alavés recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Alavés has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Deportivo Alavés this season.
- Coming into this game, Granada CF has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Granada CF has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Granada CF when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 11 games they have played on the road. Can Deportivo Alavés stop this run?
- Can Granada CF turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Granada CF recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Granada CF, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Granada CF has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||37 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 3.00||2.42||2.47|
|Scored||0.95 / 1.50||1.11||0.79|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.32||1.68|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||16 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 0%||21 %||26 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 50%||16 %||11 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||74 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 67%||47 %||32 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 5.00||3.84||3.53|
|Cards||2.71 / 2.00||2.74||2.68|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.67||2.16||1.68|
|Fouls||13.29 / 12.00||13.37||13.21|
|Shots||9.53 / 11.67||10.37||8.68|
|Shots on Target||3.45 / 4.83||3.74||3.16|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 17%||47 %||21 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||32 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 3.00||2.63||3.26|
|Scored||1.24 / 1.00||1.32||1.16|
|Conceded||1.71 / 2.00||1.32||2.11|
|BTTS %||61% / 67%||47 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||21 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 50%||16 %||47 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||37 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 0%||47 %||32 %|
|Possession %||41% / 41%||42 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.39 / 2.50||4.16||2.63|
|Cards||2.84 / 4.33||2.89||2.79|
|Offsides||2.16 / 2.17||2.42||1.89|
|Fouls||13.13 / 12.33||14.11||12.16|
|Shots||10.00 / 6.83||10.63||9.37|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.17||4.11||3.79|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Alavés vs Granada CF Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.60|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.74||Under 9.5 Corners||1.43|