- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Deportivo Alavés will welcome Celta de Vigo to Estadio de Mendizorroza for a matchday 15 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 4th April 2021 ended in a Celta de Vigo 3-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Alavés has won 5 matches, and Celta de Vigo triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.08 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Deportivo Alavés's latest fixture against Sevilla FC ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Deportivo Alavés played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 5th and 45+7 minute.
Celta de Vigo's recent game against Villarreal ended in a home 1-1 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. Celta de Vigo deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 72nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Deportivo Alavés is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Deportivo Alavés is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Celta de Vigo has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Celta de Vigo has collected 1.57 points on average per away game, compared to 0.56 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Celta de Vigo.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.09 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 31% of Deportivo Alavés's home and Celta de Vigo's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Deportivo Alavés vs Celta de Vigo Betting Tips
Deportivo Alavés vs Celta de Vigo Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Alavés and Celta de Vigo in most recent 12 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Deportivo Alavés vs Celta de Vigo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Alavés and Celta de Vigo across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Alavés's Home stats and Celta de Vigo's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Alavés has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo Alavés has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Deportivo Alavés as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Deportivo Alavés is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Celta de Vigo, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Deportivo Alavés has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Alavés, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (31% of all matches) involving Deportivo Alavés has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Deportivo Alavés will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Celta de Vigo has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Celta de Vigo has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Celta de Vigo has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Celta de Vigo has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Celta de Vigo will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Deportivo Alavés, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Celta de Vigo recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Celta de Vigo has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Celta de Vigo has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/14 games for Celta de Vigo this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||38 %||14 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||0 %||29 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||63 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 3.00||2.13||2.29|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.67||0.75||0.86|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.33||1.38||1.43|
|BTTS %||40% / 83%||38 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||60% / 100%||62 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 17%||25 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||25 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 3.17||2.88||4.43|
|Cards||2.33 / 2.67||2.25||2.43|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.00||1.25||2.14|
|Fouls||13.80 / 13.20||13.50||14.14|
|Shots||11.27 / 10.83||11.75||10.71|
|Shots on Target||4.27 / 5.33||4.38||4.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||11 %||43 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||22 %||29 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||67 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.17||2.44||2.29|
|Scored||1.06 / 2.00||0.89||1.29|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.17||1.56||1.00|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||56 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 33%||0 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||11 %||57 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||22 %||57 %|
|Possession %||57% / 57%||60 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.17||4.78||4.29|
|Cards||2.63 / 2.33||2.44||2.86|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.60||2.56||2.14|
|Fouls||12.75 / 14.00||12.56||13.00|
|Shots||12.06 / 11.17||13.78||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.67||4.33||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Alavés vs Celta de Vigo Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.33||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.62|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.40||Under 9.5 Corners||1.50|