- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Independiente Medellín will welcome Santa Fe to Estadio Atanasio Girardot for a matchday 8 fixture in Colombia Categoria Primera A. The last meeting on 21st February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Independiente Medellín has won 3 matches, and Santa Fe triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 55% of the time.
Independiente Medellín's latest fixture against Atlético Huila ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from El Poderoso. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Independiente Medellín was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, El Decano del Fútbol Colombiano is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 14 games on home soil. DIM's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Santa Fe has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Los Albi-Rojos has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.40 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Independiente Medellín or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.11 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 32% of Independiente Medellín's home and Santa Fe's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 52% of Independiente Medellín's home and Santa Fe's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Independiente Medellín vs Santa Fe Betting Tips
Independiente Medellín vs Santa Fe Head to Head
Average stats between Independiente Medellín and Santa Fe in most recent 20 outings in the Colombia Categoria Primera A.
Independiente Medellín vs Santa Fe Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Independiente Medellín and Santa Fe across current season. Calculated from Independiente Medellín's Home stats and Santa Fe's Away stats.
Colombia Categoria Primera A Form
- Coming into this game, Independiente Medellín has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Independiente Medellín has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Independiente Medellín at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 14 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Independiente Medellín has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Independiente Medellín recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Independiente Medellín has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Independiente Medellín has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/28 games for Independiente Medellín this season.
- Coming into this game, Santa Fe has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Santa Fe has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santa Fe has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Santa Fe as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Santa Fe is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Independiente Medellín, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Santa Fe, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving Santa Fe has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 50%||36 %||29 %|
|Draw %||46% / 33%||64 %||29 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|AVG Goals||1.68 / 1.33||1.79||1.57|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.83||1.14||0.64|
|Conceded||0.79 / 0.50||0.64||0.93|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||50 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||14 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||71 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 67%||36 %||36 %|
|Possession %||52% / 53%||55 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 2.00||4.93||3.50|
|Cards||2.93 / 1.40||2.57||3.29|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.80||2.33||1.08|
|Fouls||12.68 / 12.80||12.29||13.07|
|Shots||7.33 / 6.17||8.00||6.71|
|Shots on Target||3.85 / 3.67||4.38||3.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 83%||33 %||40 %|
|Draw %||37% / 0%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.13 / 1.67||2.07||2.20|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.33||1.13||1.20|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.33||0.93||1.00|
|BTTS %||47% / 0%||47 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||73 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 83%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||53 %||40 %|
|Possession %||57% / 59%||55 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 6.67||5.13||4.53|
|Cards||2.20 / 2.17||2.27||2.13|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.67||2.07||1.93|
|Fouls||12.97 / 15.00||13.60||12.33|
|Shots||8.45 / 10.33||7.13||9.86|
|Shots on Target||4.34 / 4.50||3.27||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Independiente Medellín vs Santa Fe Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|