- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Deportivo La Guaira will welcome Aragua to Estadio Olímpico de la UCV for a matchday 15 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 4th June 2021 ended in an Aragua 2-0 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo La Guaira has won 5 matches, and Aragua triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.59 goals, while both teams score 29% of the time.
Deportivo La Guaira's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against Deportivo Lara at home ended in a 4-1 win. Although Pandilla del litoral played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Deportivo La Guaira outplayed Deportivo Lara in the second half and scored in the 29th, 46th, 64th and 90+3 minute.
Aragua's recent game against Carabobo ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Aurirrojos didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Aragua had good chances in both halves and scored in the 38th and 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, Deportivo La Guaira is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Pandilla del litoral's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Aragua has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aragua wins 0.71 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aragua kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Deportivo La Guaira or Aragua to win.
Deportivo La Guaira vs Aragua Betting Tips
Deportivo La Guaira vs Aragua Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo La Guaira and Aragua in most recent 17 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Deportivo La Guaira vs Aragua Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo La Guaira and Aragua across current season. Calculated from Deportivo La Guaira's Home stats and Aragua's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Deportivo La Guaira has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo La Guaira has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Aragua's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Deportivo La Guaira from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Deportivo La Guaira as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Deportivo La Guaira is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aragua, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Deportivo La Guaira has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 11 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo La Guaira, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (38% of all matches) involving Deportivo La Guaira has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Aragua has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Aragua has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aragua recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aragua has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Aragua has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for Aragua this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|Loss %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 1.50||2.71||1.50|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.00||2.00||0.83|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.50||0.71||0.67|
|BTTS %||38% / 17%||43 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||28 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 33%||57 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||29 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.77 / 4.83||4.86||6.83|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||6.77 / 6.83||7.29||6.17|
|Shots on Target||4.31 / 4.00||4.86||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||50 %||29 %|
|Loss %||38% / 100%||17 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 3.67||1.33||2.86|
|Scored||0.77 / 0.50||0.83||0.71|
|Conceded||1.38 / 3.17||0.50||2.14|
|BTTS %||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 50%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 0%||67 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 0%||33 %||14 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 3.67||5.50||4.14|
|Cards||2.75 / 3.50||3.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.17 / 7.67||7.80||10.14|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 3.33||3.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo La Guaira vs Aragua Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.59|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|