- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Deportivo Táchira will welcome Portuguesa to Estadio Polideportivo de Pueblo Nuevo for a matchday 10 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a Deportivo Táchira 3-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Deportivo Táchira has won 9 matches, and Portuguesa triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Deportivo Táchira's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against Zulia at home ended in a 4-1 win. Los Aurinegros had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Deportivo Táchira played much better in the first half and scored in the 4th, 80th, 82nd and 89th minute.
Portuguesa's recent game against Zamora ended in a home 2-1 win. Although El Penta didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Portuguesa pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 63rd and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Deportivo Táchira is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 6 games on home soil. Los Aurinegros has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 67% of their home games.
Portuguesa has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Portuguesa has collected 2.29 points on average per away game, compared to 1.67 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. El Carrusel Aurinegro is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in six games.
El Penta got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Deportivo Táchira wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 2.29 points per away game for Portuguesa. My prediction is Deportivo Táchira to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.21 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Deportivo Táchira's home and Portuguesa's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa Betting Tips
Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa Head to Head
Average stats between Deportivo Táchira and Portuguesa in most recent 14 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Deportivo Táchira and Portuguesa across current season. Calculated from Deportivo Táchira's Home stats and Portuguesa's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Táchira has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Táchira has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Táchira is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 6 games that they have played at home.
- Deportivo Táchira will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Deportivo Táchira has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 6 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Deportivo Táchira as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Deportivo Táchira has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 6 occasions.
- Deportivo Táchira is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Portuguesa, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Táchira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/12 games for Deportivo Táchira this season.
- It's likely that Deportivo Táchira will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Portuguesa has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Portuguesa has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Portuguesa has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Portuguesa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Deportivo Táchira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Portuguesa has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 12 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Portuguesa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/13 games for Portuguesa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||100 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.17||2.50||3.33|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.17||2.17||1.67|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.00||0.33||1.67|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||33 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Scores %||92% / 50%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||83 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 46%||58 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 4.67||4.83||4.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.67||0.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.67||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 11.33||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.55 / 10.40||13.67||9.00|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 5.00||6.83||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 33%||50 %||71 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||17 %||14 %|
|Loss %||23% / 50%||33 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.50||2.50||2.43|
|Scored||1.77 / 0.83||1.67||1.86|
|Conceded||0.69 / 1.67||0.83||0.57|
|BTTS %||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||17 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Scores %||62% / 33%||50 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 33%||50 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 17%||33 %||57 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||51 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.54 / 4.00||4.00||3.14|
|Cards||3.00 / 5.33||3.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.50 / 5.20||14.33||10.67|
|Shots on Target||6.17 / 2.00||7.17||5.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||4.75|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||2.01||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|