- Algeria Ligue 1
- 15:00 JS Kabylie vs Olympique Médéa Austria 2. Liga
- 16:00 Amstetten vs Lafnitz
- 17:30 Austria Lustenau vs Blau-Weiß Linz
- 17:30 Floridsdorfer AC vs Wacker Innsbruck Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 17:00 Velež vs Borac Banja Luka Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 23:00 Independiente Medellín vs La Equidad Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:00 Istra 1961 vs Šibenik Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Kauno Žalgiris vs Banga Denmark 1st Division
- 18:00 Fredericia vs Hobro
- 18:00 Skive vs Viborg Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 15:00 Al Ittihad vs El Entag El Harby France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Villefranche
- 17:00 Quevilly Rouen vs Créteil
- 17:00 Cholet vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Paderborn vs Darmstadt 98
- 17:30 Würzburger Kickers vs Heidenheim Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Zwickau vs Verl Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Schalke 04 vs Mainz 05 Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Diósgyőr vs MTK Israel Liga Leumit
- 15:00 Hapoel Afula vs Maccabi Ahi Nazareth Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 16:50 Al Sahel vs Al Nasar Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:45 Helmond Sport vs NEC
- 17:45 Utrecht II vs MVV
- 20:00 Cambuur vs Telstar
- 20:00 Oss vs Go Ahead Eagles Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Emmen vs Sparta Rotterdam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Carrick Rangers vs Glentoran Paraguay Division Profesional
- 21:15 River Plate vs Guaireña
- 23:30 12 de Octubre vs Libertad Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 Nieciecza vs Sandecja Nowy Sącz Poland Ekstraklasa
- 19:30 Wisła Kraków vs Górnik Zabrze Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:30 Paços de Ferreira vs CD Nacional
- 20:45 Sporting CP vs Santa Clara Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Sepsi vs Chindia Târgovişte Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:35 Al Ittihad vs Al Wahda Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Valencia CF vs Villarreal Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 RCD Espanyol vs Real Oviedo Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Aarau
- 19:00 Wil vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Winterthur
On 23rd February 2021, Derby County and Huddersfield Town go head to head in a England Championship match. The last meeting on 20th October 2020 ended in a Huddersfield Town 1-0 win.
Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Derby County has won 6 matches, and Huddersfield Town triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.85 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Derby County's latest fixture against Watford ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Derby County. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Derby County was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 77 minute.
Huddersfield Town's recent game against Swansea City ended in a home 4-1 win. The Terriers dominated the game and deserved the win. Huddersfield Town had good chances in both halves and scored in the 22nd, 49th, 52nd and 55th minute.
Since the start of the season, Derby County is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 17 games so far on home soil. Although The Rams is among the best home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Huddersfield Town has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Huddersfield Town wins 0.59 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Huddersfield Town kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
Derby County Form
- Coming into this game, Derby County has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Derby County has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Derby County at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Huddersfield Town's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Derby County from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 8 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Derby County ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Derby County has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Derby County, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (30% of all matches) involving Derby County has seen BTTS landing.
Huddersfield Town Form
- Coming into this game, Huddersfield Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Huddersfield Town has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Huddersfield Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Huddersfield Town recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Huddersfield Town, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving Huddersfield Town has seen BTTS landing.
Derby County vs Huddersfield Town Betting Tips
Derby County vs Huddersfield Town Head to Head
Average stats between Derby County and Huddersfield Town in most recent 13 outings in the England Championship.
Derby County vs Huddersfield Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Derby County and Huddersfield Town across current season. Calculated from Derby County's Home stats and Huddersfield Town's Away stats.
England Championship Form
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||29 %||31 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||29 %||19 %|
|Loss %||45% / 33%||41 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.83||1.71||2.06|
|Scored||0.76 / 1.33||0.71||0.81|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.50||1.00||1.25|
|BTTS %||30% / 67%||29 %||31 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 33%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 33%||6 %||13 %|
|Scores %||55% / 83%||53 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 17%||29 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||47 %||44 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 4.40||4.35||4.75|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.60||1.71||1.75|
|Offsides||1.42 / 2.40||1.65||1.19|
|Fouls||11.06 / 12.00||11.69||10.40|
|Shots||11.12 / 11.60||11.00||11.25|
|Shots on Target||3.82 / 3.80||4.24||3.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||47 %||12 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||35 %||65 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 3.33||2.53||2.76|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.47||0.82|
|Conceded||1.50 / 2.00||1.06||1.94|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||59 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 33%||24 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||88 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||29 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 67%||76 %||29 %|
|Possession %||59% / 59%||57 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.80||4.53||4.35|
|Cards||1.74 / 2.33||1.88||1.59|
|Offsides||1.97 / 2.40||1.82||2.13|
|Fouls||10.38 / 12.40||10.59||10.18|
|Shots||11.68 / 12.20||11.88||11.47|
|Shots on Target||3.97 / 5.00||3.71||4.24|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Derby County vs Huddersfield Town Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.15||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.75|