- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Derby County will welcome Sheffield United to Pride Park Stadium for a matchday 27 fixture in England Championship. The last meeting on 25th September 2021 ended in a Sheffield United 1-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Derby County has won 3 matches, and Sheffield United triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Derby County's latest fixture against Reading ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Derby County was much better than Reading in the second half and scored in the 86th and 90+1 minute.
Sheffield United's previous game in the competition versus Fulham ended in an away 1-0 win. Although Sheffield United countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Sheffield United played better before halftime and scored in the 3rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Derby County is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 13 games on home soil. The Rams's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Sheffield United has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sheffield United wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sheffield United kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Derby County has won just 46% of home games. On average they score 1.23 goals and concede 0.85 per game. Sheffield United is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Derby County wins on average 1.77 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sheffield United. My prediction is Sheffield United to win.
Derby County vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Derby County vs Sheffield United Head to Head
Average stats between Derby County and Sheffield United in most recent 12 outings in the England Championship.
Derby County vs Sheffield United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Derby County and Sheffield United across current season. Calculated from Derby County's Home stats and Sheffield United's Away stats.
England Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Derby County has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Derby County has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sheffield United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Derby County from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Derby County as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Derby County will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sheffield United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Derby County has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/25 games for Derby County this season.
- It's likely that Derby County will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sheffield United has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sheffield United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sheffield United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sheffield United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Derby County stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Sheffield United as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sheffield United has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Sheffield United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Derby County, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sheffield United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/22 games for Sheffield United this season.
- It's likely that Sheffield United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 67%||46 %||15 %|
|Draw %||42% / 17%||38 %||46 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||15 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.00||2.08||1.69|
|Scored||0.96 / 1.33||1.23||0.69|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||0.85||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||54 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Scores %||69% / 83%||85 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||46 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||77 %||38 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||46 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 7.00||3.69||4.54|
|Cards||2.04 / 2.00||2.15||1.92|
|Offsides||1.96 / 2.60||2.15||1.77|
|Fouls||9.77 / 10.60||11.00||8.54|
|Shots||10.35 / 10.60||9.77||10.92|
|Shots on Target||3.81 / 3.60||3.77||3.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 67%||40 %||38 %|
|Draw %||22% / 0%||20 %||23 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.33||2.60||2.54|
|Scored||1.26 / 1.17||1.50||1.08|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.17||1.10||1.46|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||50 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||20 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||20 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||30 %||8 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||70 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||30 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 50%||40 %||54 %|
|Possession %||60% / 50%||64 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 3.80||6.30||4.38|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.17||1.60||1.92|
|Offsides||1.74 / 3.40||1.70||1.77|
|Fouls||9.83 / 11.00||9.00||10.46|
|Shots||13.09 / 12.20||16.30||10.62|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 5.20||5.20||4.54|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Derby County vs Sheffield United Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.28||Under 2.5||1.64|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|