- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Derry City will welcome Bohemians to The Ryan McBride Brandywell Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a Derry City 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Derry City has won 14 matches, and Bohemians triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Derry City's latest fixture against Drogheda United ended in an away 2-1 win. Derry City was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Derry City scored in both halves in the 10th and 73rd minute.
Bohemians's recent game against Waterford ended in a home 3-0 win. Bohs dominated the game and deserved the win. Bohemians had good chances in both halves and scored in the 37th, 40th and 70th minute.
So far, Derry City plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.86 points per away game on average compared to 0.63 points at home. Although Derry City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Bohemians has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bohemians wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Derry City has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in eight home games. Derry City has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.50 per game. Bohemians is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Derry City wins on average 0.63 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bohemians. My prediction is Bohemians to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 65% of Derry City's home and Bohemians's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Derry City vs Bohemians Betting Tips
Derry City vs Bohemians Head to Head
Average stats between Derry City and Bohemians in most recent 26 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Derry City vs Bohemians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Derry City and Bohemians across current season. Calculated from Derry City's Home stats and Bohemians's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Derry City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Derry City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Derry City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Bohemians's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Derry City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Derry City as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Derry City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bohemians, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Derry City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Derry City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Derry City will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bohemians has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Bohemians when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Derry City stop this run?
- Bohemians has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Bohemians ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bohemians will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Derry City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Bohemians, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (53% of all matches) involving Bohemians has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||0 %||57 %|
|Draw %||40% / 67%||63 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.33||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.00||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||88 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||13 %||14 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||87 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||13 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.00||4.75||2.33|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.00||1.88||2.86|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 0.00||10.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.43 / 8.00||7.75||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 4.00||3.75||3.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 67%||43 %||38 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||14 %||25 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||43 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.33||3.57||1.88|
|Scored||1.60 / 2.67||2.29||1.00|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.67||1.29||0.88|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||57 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||28 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 67%||43 %||13 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||86 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||29 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 83%||71 %||63 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.20||4.71||4.38|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.80||1.57||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 18.00||0.00||17.00|
|Shots||11.20 / 11.80||10.43||11.88|
|Shots on Target||5.47 / 6.60||6.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Derry City vs Bohemians Odds
|HT 1||3.80||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||2.23||Under 2.5||1.58|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.16||Under 9.5 Corners||1.68|