- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Derry City will welcome Drogheda United to The Ryan McBride Brandywell Stadium for a matchday 5 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 29th August 2020 ended in a Derry City 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Derry City has won 6 matches, and Drogheda United triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.31 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Derry City's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Shamrock Rovers at home ended in a 0-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Candystripes played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Drogheda United's previous game in the competition versus Longford Town ended in an away 4-0 win. Although The Turks countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Drogheda United was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 35th, 51st, 56th and 67th minute.
So far, Derry City plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although Derry City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Drogheda United has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Boynesiders has collected 1.40 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Derry City or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Derry City's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Derry City's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Derry City vs Drogheda United Betting Tips
Derry City vs Drogheda United Head to Head
Average stats between Derry City and Drogheda United in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Derry City vs Drogheda United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Derry City and Drogheda United across current season. Calculated from Derry City's Home stats and Drogheda United's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Derry City has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Derry City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Drogheda United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Derry City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Derry City will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Drogheda United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Derry City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Derry City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Derry City will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Drogheda United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Derry City stop this run?
- Drogheda United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Drogheda United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Drogheda United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Drogheda United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Drogheda United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.20 / 2.17||2.33||2.00|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.00||0.83||0.75|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.17||1.50||1.25|
|BTTS %||60% / 67%||83 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||83 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||17 %||25 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||54 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 2.60||4.50||3.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.40||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 10.00||10.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.20 / 5.80||7.50||6.75|
|Shots on Target||3.20 / 2.60||3.33||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 83%||20 %||40 %|
|Draw %||40% / 0%||60 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||20 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.67||1.60||3.80|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.83||0.80||2.80|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.83||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 7.67||4.00||3.25|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.33||2.40||1.25|
|Offsides||2.33 / 2.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 15.00||10.50||18.00|
|Shots||8.67 / 11.33||9.80||7.25|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.67||4.60||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Derry City vs Drogheda United Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||2.29||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.30||Under 9.5 Corners||1.55|