- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Derry City will welcome St Patrick's Athl. to The Ryan McBride Brandywell Stadium for a matchday 13 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 9th April 2021 ended in a St Patrick's Athl. 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Derry City has won 7 matches, and St Patrick's Athl. triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.54 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Derry City's latest fixture against Waterford ended in an away 1-0 win. Derry City was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Derry City set the tone early and scored in the 4 minute.
St Patrick's Athl.'s recent game against Bohemians ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Pats didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. St Patrick's Athl. pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 74th and 90+2 minute.
So far, Derry City plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.86 points per away game on average compared to 0.63 points at home. Although Derry City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saints wins 1.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St Patrick's Athl. kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Derry City has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in eight home games. Derry City has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.50 per game. St Patrick's Athl. won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Derry City wins on average 0.63 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against St Patrick's Athl.. My prediction is St Patrick's Athl. to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 75% of Derry City's home and St Patrick's Athl.'s away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Derry City vs St Patrick's Athl. Betting Tips
Derry City vs St Patrick's Athl. Head to Head
Average stats between Derry City and St Patrick's Athl. in most recent 26 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Derry City vs St Patrick's Athl. Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Derry City and St Patrick's Athl. across current season. Calculated from Derry City's Home stats and St Patrick's Athl.'s Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Derry City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Derry City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Derry City has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- St Patrick's Athl.'s defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Derry City from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Derry City as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Derry City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against St Patrick's Athl., having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Derry City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Derry City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Derry City will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St Patrick's Athl. has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for St Patrick's Athl. when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Derry City stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for St Patrick's Athl. ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (60% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||0 %||57 %|
|Draw %||40% / 67%||63 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.33||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.00||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||88 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||13 %||14 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||87 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||13 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.00||4.75||2.33|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.00||1.88||2.86|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 0.00||10.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.43 / 8.00||7.75||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 4.00||3.75||3.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 33%||71 %||38 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||20% / 50%||29 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.33||2.43||2.63|
|Scored||1.53 / 1.50||1.57||1.50|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||0.86||1.13|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||43 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 33%||28 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||14 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||86 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||43 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 67%||86 %||75 %|
|Possession %||56% / 56%||60 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.60 / 6.60||5.29||7.75|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.83||1.57||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 0.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.93 / 10.60||12.57||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 4.00||5.29||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Derry City vs St Patrick's Athl. Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||4.75||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.27||Under 9.5 Corners||1.61|