- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Difaâ El Jadida will welcome FUS Rabat to Stade Ben Ahmed El Abdi for a matchday 20 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 25th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Difaâ El Jadida has won 4 matches, and FUS Rabat triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.40 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Difaâ El Jadida's latest fixture against Maghreb Fès ended in an away 3-1 win. Difaâ El Jadida was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Difaâ El Jadida scored in both halves in the 25th, 42nd and 67th minute.
FUS Rabat's recent game against FAR Rabat ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Fath didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. FUS Rabat put the pressure early on and scored in the 5th and 20th minute.
Since the start of the season, Difaâ El Jadida is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Les Chevaliers de Doukkala's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
FUS Rabat has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. FUS Rabat has collected 1.30 points on average per away game, compared to 1.18 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Difaâ El Jadida or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.56 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 28% of Difaâ El Jadida's home and FUS Rabat's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 39% of Difaâ El Jadida's home and FUS Rabat's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Difaâ El Jadida vs FUS Rabat Betting Tips
Difaâ El Jadida vs FUS Rabat Head to Head
Average stats between Difaâ El Jadida and FUS Rabat in most recent 15 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Difaâ El Jadida vs FUS Rabat Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Difaâ El Jadida and FUS Rabat across current season. Calculated from Difaâ El Jadida's Home stats and FUS Rabat's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Difaâ El Jadida has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Difaâ El Jadida has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Difaâ El Jadida has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Difaâ El Jadida has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Difaâ El Jadida, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (38% of all matches) involving Difaâ El Jadida has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, FUS Rabat has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. FUS Rabat has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FUS Rabat recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for FUS Rabat, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving FUS Rabat has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 0%||30 %||27 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||40 %||18 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||30 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 3.00||1.50||3.09|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||0.80||1.27|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.83||0.70||1.82|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||30 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||10 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||10 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||22 %||36 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||50 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 0%||50 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||52% / 50%||47 %||57 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.00||4.00||4.00|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.83||1.86||2.36|
|Offsides||0.80 / 0.80||1.00||0.67|
|Fouls||12.00 / 13.00||15.50||10.25|
|Shots||8.37 / 7.17||7.50||9.33|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 3.33||3.50||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||27 %||30 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||36 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||36 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.17||2.55||2.10|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.00||1.18||1.00|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.17||1.36||1.10|
|BTTS %||62% / 50%||64 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 0%||27 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||18 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||64 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 33%||18 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||55 %||30 %|
|Possession %||54% / 52%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.76 / 4.17||3.18||4.40|
|Cards||2.16 / 3.00||2.40||1.89|
|Offsides||0.60 / 0.75||0.75||0.00|
|Fouls||9.86 / 9.50||11.75||7.33|
|Shots||9.85 / 7.17||10.10||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 4.50||4.40||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Difaâ El Jadida vs FUS Rabat Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|