- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Dijon will welcome Auxerre to Stade Gaston-Gérard for a matchday 16 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 23rd April 2016 ended in an Auxerre 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Dijon has won 2 matches, and Auxerre triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Dijon's latest fixture against Ajaccio ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Dijon. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Auxerre's recent game against Pau ended in a home 4-1 win. AJA dominated the game and deserved the win. Auxerre had good chances in both halves and scored in the 8th, 73rd, 89th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Dijon is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Although Dijon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Auxerre has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. Auxerre don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.80 points per game, both home and away.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Auxerre.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.61 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 48% of Dijon's home and Auxerre's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Dijon vs Auxerre Betting Tips
Dijon vs Auxerre Head to Head
Average stats between Dijon and Auxerre in most recent 10 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Dijon vs Auxerre Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dijon and Auxerre across current season. Calculated from Dijon's Home stats and Auxerre's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Dijon has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dijon has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dijon recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dijon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Dijon this season.
- Dijon will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.93 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Auxerre has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Auxerre has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Auxerre has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Auxerre will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dijon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Auxerre, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (47% of all matches) involving Auxerre has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||36 %||40 %|
|Draw %||10% / 33%||18 %||0 %|
|Loss %||52% / 33%||45 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.17||2.82||2.50|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.83||1.36||1.20|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.33||1.45||1.30|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||64 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||27 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 50%||18 %||30 %|
|Scores %||76% / 100%||82 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||18 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 67%||55 %||40 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||52 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 5.00||6.91||3.60|
|Cards||2.43 / 3.17||2.45||2.40|
|Offsides||1.57 / 1.00||1.27||1.90|
|Fouls||14.62 / 13.00||14.27||15.00|
|Shots||10.48 / 9.33||11.09||9.80|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.00||4.73||4.80|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||30 %||30 %|
|Loss %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 4.33||3.00||2.60|
|Scored||1.65 / 2.33||2.00||1.30|
|Conceded||1.15 / 2.00||1.00||1.30|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||10 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||20 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||60 %||10 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||90 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||60 %||30 %|
|Possession %||57% / 54%||60 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 3.33||4.70||4.40|
|Cards||1.90 / 2.00||1.80||2.00|
|Offsides||2.10 / 2.80||2.40||1.80|
|Fouls||12.55 / 11.60||12.70||12.40|
|Shots||10.65 / 10.83||11.10||10.20|
|Shots on Target||6.40 / 7.17||6.40||6.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dijon vs Auxerre Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.90|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.54||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|