- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Dijon will welcome Nantes to Stade Gaston-Gérard for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 13th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Dijon has won 3 matches, and Nantes triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Dijon's latest fixture against Angers SCO ended in an away 3-0 loss. Dijon dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
So far, Dijon plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.63 points per away game on average compared to 0.47 points at home. Although Dijon is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Nantes has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Nantes has collected 1.21 points on average per away game, compared to 0.89 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Nantes kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dijon has won just 5% of home games. On average they score 0.42 goals and concede 1.63 per game. Nantes won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dijon wins on average 0.47 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Nantes. My prediction is Nantes to win.
Dijon vs Nantes Betting Tips
Dijon vs Nantes Head to Head
Average stats between Dijon and Nantes in most recent 11 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Dijon vs Nantes Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dijon and Nantes across current season. Calculated from Dijon's Home stats and Nantes's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Dijon has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dijon has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dijon recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dijon has fired blanks in 21 games this season. That's 55% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dijon has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/38 games for Dijon this season.
- Coming into this game, Nantes has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Nantes has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Nantes has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 6 games involving Nantes has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Dijon get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Nantes, both home and away.
- Nantes will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dijon, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Nantes, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 26 matches (68% of all matches) involving Nantes has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Nantes will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 33%||5 %||16 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|Loss %||66% / 67%||63 %||68 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.67||2.05||3.11|
|Scored||0.66 / 0.83||0.42||0.89|
|Conceded||1.92 / 2.83||1.63||2.21|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||26 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||11 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scores %||45% / 67%||32 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||21 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||21% / 50%||11 %||32 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.84 / 3.17||3.89||3.79|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.50||2.42||2.05|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.50||1.79||1.11|
|Fouls||13.21 / 10.50||14.21||12.21|
|Shots||10.16 / 8.83||10.68||9.61|
|Shots on Target||3.08 / 2.67||3.11||3.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 67%||16 %||32 %|
|Draw %||34% / 0%||42 %||26 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||42 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.17||2.63||2.74|
|Scored||1.24 / 2.33||1.11||1.37|
|Conceded||1.45 / 0.83||1.53||1.37|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||74 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 50%||11 %||21 %|
|Scores %||76% / 83%||79 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 33%||11 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||47 %||37 %|
|Possession %||44% / 42%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.68 / 5.00||4.58||4.79|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.17||2.21||1.74|
|Offsides||1.42 / 0.83||1.32||1.53|
|Fouls||13.05 / 11.83||12.79||13.32|
|Shots||11.53 / 13.33||12.00||11.05|
|Shots on Target||4.21 / 5.33||4.16||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dijon vs Nantes Odds
|HT 1||7.10||HT X||2.42||HT 2||1.92|
|Home Win Nil||10.25||Away Win Nil||2.15|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.11|