Djurgården will welcome IFK Göteborg to Tele2 Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Sweden Allsvenskan. The last meeting on 22nd August 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Djurgården has won 11 matches, and IFK Göteborg triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Djurgården's latest fixture against Hammarby ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Djurgården was much better than Hammarby in the second half and scored in the 45+4 and 57th minute.
IFK Göteborg's recent game against Sirius ended in a home 2-2 draw. The strikers had plenty of good goal-scoring opportunities. They should have done better to earn their team three points instead of one. IFK Göteborg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th and 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Djurgården is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Blåränderna (Blue Stripes) has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
IFK Göteborg has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kamraterna (Comrades) wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. IFK Göteborg failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Järnkaminerna (Iron Stoves) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in four games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Blåvitt (Blue-white) haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 0% of all games on the road while conceding on average 0.25 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Djurgården wins on average 2.50 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for IFK Göteborg. My prediction is Djurgården to win.
Djurgården vs IFK Göteborg Betting Tips
Djurgården vs IFK Göteborg Head to Head
Average stats between Djurgården and IFK Göteborg in most recent 20 outings in the Sweden Allsvenskan.
Djurgården vs IFK Göteborg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Djurgården and IFK Göteborg across current season. Calculated from Djurgården's Home stats and IFK Göteborg's Away stats.
Sweden Allsvenskan Form
- Coming into this game, Djurgården has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Djurgården has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Djurgården has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Djurgården has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Djurgården will be looking to keep up the momentum today against IFK Göteborg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Djurgården recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Djurgården has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Djurgården this season.
- Coming into this game, IFK Göteborg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. IFK Göteborg has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- IFK Göteborg has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for IFK Göteborg as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 0 of the last 5 games they have played.
- IFK Göteborg is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Djurgården, having won 0 and drawn 5. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for IFK Göteborg recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- IFK Göteborg has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for IFK Göteborg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving IFK Göteborg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.83||1.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.83||1.50||1.75|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.00||0.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||75 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 50%||75 %||75 %|
|Possession %||52% / 58%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.75 / 7.33||9.50||4.00|
|Cards||1.13 / 2.60||0.50||1.75|
|Offsides||2.25 / 1.40||3.00||1.50|
|Fouls||9.13 / 15.60||10.50||7.75|
|Shots||16.00 / 14.00||19.00||13.00|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.67||4.75||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||75% / 83%||50 %||100 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||1.88 / 2.17||3.25||0.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.75||0.25|
|Conceded||0.88 / 1.17||1.50||0.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||25 %||75 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.63 / 5.67||6.75||4.50|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.50||2.50||0.75|
|Offsides||2.38 / 2.17||1.75||3.00|
|Fouls||12.25 / 11.33||11.75||12.75|
|Shots||10.88 / 9.83||13.50||8.25|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 4.50||6.00||2.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Djurgården vs IFK Göteborg Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.83||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|