- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Drogheda United will welcome Bohemians to Head in the Game Park for a matchday 27 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 18th June 2021 ended in a Bohemians 5-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Drogheda United has won 3 matches, and Bohemians triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Drogheda United's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Sligo Rovers at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Bohemians's recent game against Sligo Rovers ended in a home 1-0 win. Bohs dominated the game and deserved the win. Bohemians deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 64th minute.
So far, The Boynesiders plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.36 points at home. Although Drogheda United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Bohemians has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bohemians wins 1.17 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bohemians kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Turks has won just 36% of home games. On average they score 1.36 goals and concede 1.07 per game. Bohemians won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Drogheda United wins on average 1.36 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bohemians. My prediction is Bohemians to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 51% of Drogheda United's home and Bohemians's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Drogheda United vs Bohemians Betting Tips
Drogheda United vs Bohemians Head to Head
Average stats between Drogheda United and Bohemians in most recent 14 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Drogheda United vs Bohemians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Drogheda United and Bohemians across current season. Calculated from Drogheda United's Home stats and Bohemians's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Drogheda United has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Drogheda United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Drogheda United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Drogheda United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/27 games for Drogheda United this season.
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bohemians has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bohemians has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Bohemians has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Drogheda United get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Bohemians, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Bohemians, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (52% of all matches) involving Bohemians has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||36 %||38 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||29 %||23 %|
|Loss %||37% / 50%||36 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.50||2.43||3.08|
|Scored||1.48 / 1.00||1.36||1.62|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.50||1.07||1.46|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||64 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 33%||28 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||14 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||21 %||31 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||71 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||14 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||36 %||54 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.96 / 3.80||4.07||3.83|
|Cards||1.65 / 1.80||2.00||1.25|
|Offsides||2.25 / 2.00||3.00||1.50|
|Fouls||11.75 / 8.00||10.50||13.00|
|Shots||8.46 / 7.80||9.86||6.83|
|Shots on Target||4.23 / 3.40||4.71||3.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 67%||54 %||33 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||23 %||17 %|
|Loss %||36% / 17%||23 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.67||3.46||2.33|
|Scored||1.68 / 2.33||2.31||1.00|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.33||1.15||1.33|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||54 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||15 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||46 %||8 %|
|Scores %||84% / 100%||92 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 83%||77 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 59%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.64 / 5.17||5.23||4.00|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.80||1.23||1.91|
|Offsides||1.25 / 1.50||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.50 / 8.00||4.00||15.33|
|Shots||11.56 / 13.00||11.23||11.92|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 6.00||6.00||5.08|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Drogheda United vs Bohemians Odds
|HT 1||4.54||HT X||2.06||HT 2||2.74|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|