- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Drogheda United will welcome Derry City to Head in the Game Park for a matchday 14 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 16th April 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Drogheda United has won 3 matches, and Derry City triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.29 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Drogheda United's last game in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division against Longford Town at home ended in a 4-1 win. The Drogs had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Drogheda United outplayed Longford Town in the second half and scored in the 35th, 44th, 87th and 90+3 minute.
Derry City's recent game against St Patrick's Athl. ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Derry City had good chances in both halves and scored in the 27th and 69th minute.
So far, The Boynesiders plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.86 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Drogheda United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Derry City has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Derry City has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 0.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Derry City kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Drogheda United or Derry City to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.13 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 23% of Drogheda United's home and Derry City's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Drogheda United vs Derry City Betting Tips
Drogheda United vs Derry City Head to Head
Average stats between Drogheda United and Derry City in most recent 14 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Drogheda United vs Derry City Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Drogheda United and Derry City across current season. Calculated from Drogheda United's Home stats and Derry City's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Derry City's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Drogheda United from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Drogheda United has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Derry City get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Drogheda United, both home and away.
- Drogheda United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Derry City, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Drogheda United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Drogheda United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Drogheda United will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Derry City has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Derry City has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Derry City away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Derry City when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Drogheda United stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Derry City as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Derry City is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Drogheda United, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Derry City, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (67% of all matches) involving Derry City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Derry City will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 83%||38 %||57 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||38 %||14 %|
|Loss %||27% / 17%||25 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.87 / 3.83||2.50||3.29|
|Scored||1.93 / 3.00||1.50||2.43|
|Conceded||0.93 / 0.83||1.00||0.86|
|BTTS %||67% / 67%||75 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 50%||25 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||13 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 67%||25 %||43 %|
|Scores %||93% / 100%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||13 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 83%||50 %||71 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.00||4.50||3.83|
|Cards||1.86 / 2.25||2.38||1.17|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||10.50||18.00|
|Shots||9.00 / 10.25||10.38||7.17|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 6.25||5.38||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||0 %||57 %|
|Draw %||40% / 67%||63 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 0%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.33||2.50||2.00|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.00||1.50||1.00|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||88 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||13 %||14 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||87 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||13 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||54 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.71 / 4.00||4.75||2.33|
|Cards||2.33 / 3.00||1.88||2.86|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 0.00||10.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.43 / 8.00||7.75||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 4.00||3.75||3.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Drogheda United vs Derry City Odds
|HT 1||3.12||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.82|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||2.13||Under 2.5||1.64|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.14||Under 9.5 Corners||1.68|