- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Drogheda United will welcome St Patrick's Athl. to Head in the Game Park for a matchday 11 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 27th March 2021 ended in a St Patrick's Athl. 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Drogheda United has won 1 match, and St Patrick's Athl. triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.77 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Drogheda United's latest fixture against Waterford ended in an away 7-0 win. The Turks was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Drogheda United scored in both halves in the 20th, 25th, 26th, 40th, 45th, 75th and 86th minute.
St Patrick's Athl.'s recent game against Shamrock Rovers ended in a home 1-2 loss. Pats's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. St Patrick's Athl. put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 4th minute.
So far, The Boynesiders plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.63 points per away game on average compared to 1.33 points at home. Although Drogheda United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saints wins 1.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. St Patrick's Athl. kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Turks has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 1.00 per game. St Patrick's Athl. won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Drogheda United wins on average 1.33 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against St Patrick's Athl.. My prediction is St Patrick's Athl. to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 60% of Drogheda United's home and St Patrick's Athl.'s away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Betting Tips
Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Head to Head
Average stats between Drogheda United and St Patrick's Athl. in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Drogheda United and St Patrick's Athl. across current season. Calculated from Drogheda United's Home stats and St Patrick's Athl.'s Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Drogheda United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Drogheda United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving Drogheda United has seen BTTS landing.
- Drogheda United will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.71 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, St Patrick's Athl. has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. St Patrick's Athl. has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- St Patrick's Athl. has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for St Patrick's Athl. when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Drogheda United stop this run?
- St Patrick's Athl. has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for St Patrick's Athl. ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- St Patrick's Athl. will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Drogheda United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for St Patrick's Athl., 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (59% of all matches) involving St Patrick's Athl. has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 50%||33 %||50 %|
|Draw %||24% / 0%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.00||2.33||3.50|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.33||1.33||2.13|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.67||1.00||1.38|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||22 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||11 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||22 %||38 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||78 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||11 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 50%||44 %||63 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||48 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.20 / 5.80||4.50||3.86|
|Cards||1.75 / 1.60||2.11||1.29|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||10.50||18.00|
|Shots||8.73 / 9.40||10.38||6.86|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 5.40||5.38||3.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 67%||78 %||38 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||22 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.65 / 3.33||2.67||2.63|
|Scored||1.71 / 2.17||1.89||1.50|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.17||0.78||1.13|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||44 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||33 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||11 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||22 %||38 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||89 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||82% / 83%||89 %||75 %|
|Possession %||56% / 57%||59 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.63 / 8.40||5.50||7.75|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.40||1.33||1.88|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.00 / 12.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||10.56 / 11.00||11.63||9.50|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.60||5.00||4.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||2.88|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.59|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|