- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Dundalk will welcome Drogheda United to Oriel Park for a matchday 7 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 22nd September 2017 ended in a Dundalk 3-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Dundalk has won 9 matches, and Drogheda United triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.58 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Dundalk's latest fixture against Derry City ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Dundalk was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 53rd minute.
Drogheda United's recent game against Shamrock Rovers ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Drogs's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Dundalk plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.20 points per away game on average compared to 0.80 points at home. Although Dundalk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Drogheda United has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Boynesiders has collected 1.40 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Dundalk lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 20% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
The Drogs got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Dundalk wins on average 0.80 points per home game, compared to 1.40 points per away game for Drogheda United. My prediction is Dundalk to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 67% of Dundalk's home and Drogheda United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dundalk vs Drogheda United Betting Tips
Dundalk vs Drogheda United Head to Head
Average stats between Dundalk and Drogheda United in most recent 12 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Dundalk vs Drogheda United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dundalk and Drogheda United across current season. Calculated from Dundalk's Home stats and Drogheda United's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Dundalk has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dundalk has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dundalk will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Drogheda United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Dundalk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (70% of all matches) involving Dundalk has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Drogheda United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Drogheda United has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Drogheda United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Dundalk stop this run?
- Drogheda United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Drogheda United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Drogheda United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Drogheda United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Drogheda United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Draw %||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||60 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.50||2.00||2.80|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.50||0.80||1.60|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.00||1.20||1.20|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||60 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Scores %||80% / 83%||60 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|Possession %||57% / 57%||58 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.60 / 6.17||7.60||5.60|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||1.80||2.20|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 8.00||8.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.40 / 10.83||12.20||10.60|
|Shots on Target||5.20 / 5.67||5.20||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 83%||20 %||40 %|
|Draw %||40% / 0%||60 %||20 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||20 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.67||1.60||3.80|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.83||0.80||2.80|
|Conceded||0.90 / 0.83||0.80||1.00|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||60 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||80 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 7.67||4.00||3.25|
|Cards||1.89 / 2.33||2.40||1.25|
|Offsides||2.33 / 2.00||3.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 15.00||10.50||18.00|
|Shots||8.67 / 11.33||9.80||7.25|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 4.67||4.60||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dundalk vs Drogheda United Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.10||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.50||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.83|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|