- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Dundalk will welcome Shamrock Rovers to Oriel Park for a matchday 12 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 2nd April 2021 ended in a Shamrock Rovers 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Dundalk has won 12 matches, and Shamrock Rovers triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.62 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Dundalk's latest fixture against Finn Harps ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Dundalk was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 49 minute.
Shamrock Rovers's recent game against Derry City ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Shamrock Rovers deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 56th minute.
So far, Dundalk plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Dundalk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Shamrock Rovers has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shamrock Rovers has collected 2.38 points on average per away game, compared to 1.88 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dundalk has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.38 per game. Shamrock Rovers won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dundalk wins on average 1.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Shamrock Rovers. My prediction is Shamrock Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Dundalk's home and Shamrock Rovers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers Betting Tips
Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Dundalk and Shamrock Rovers in most recent 29 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dundalk and Shamrock Rovers across current season. Calculated from Dundalk's Home stats and Shamrock Rovers's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Dundalk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dundalk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Dundalk from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Dundalk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Dundalk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (75% of all matches) involving Dundalk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dundalk will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Shamrock Rovers has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shamrock Rovers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Shamrock Rovers when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Dundalk stop this run?
- Shamrock Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Shamrock Rovers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (63% of all matches) involving Shamrock Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.17||2.38||3.00|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.83||1.38||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||75 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||53% / 44%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.81 / 3.60||6.88||4.75|
|Cards||2.27 / 2.80||1.86||2.63|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||7.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.50 / 10.20||12.63||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.60||5.00||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||50 %||75 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||38 %||13 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.38||2.38|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.33||1.50||1.75|
|Conceded||0.75 / 1.00||0.88||0.63|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||13 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||58% / 62%||58 %||58 %|
|Corners||7.00 / 8.20||6.88||7.13|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||2.25||1.75|
|Offsides||3.00 / 0.00||3.00||0.00|
|Fouls||16.67 / 0.00||16.67||0.00|
|Shots||12.06 / 10.40||13.63||10.50|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 3.60||5.63||5.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.55|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|