- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Dundalk will welcome Waterford to Oriel Park for a matchday 15 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 30th April 2021 ended in a Dundalk 3-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Dundalk has won 10 matches, and Waterford triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.54 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Dundalk's latest fixture against St Patrick's Athl. ended in an away 2-0 win. Dundalk was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Dundalk scored in both halves in the 32nd and 51st minute.
Waterford's previous game in the competition versus Bohemians ended in an away 3-0 loss. Waterford had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
So far, Dundalk plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.25 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Dundalk is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Waterford has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Waterford has collected 0.75 points on average per away game, compared to 0.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Waterford kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Dundalk lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 29% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Waterford got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Dundalk wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 0.75 points per away game for Waterford. My prediction is Dundalk to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Dundalk's home and Waterford's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dundalk vs Waterford Betting Tips
Dundalk vs Waterford Head to Head
Average stats between Dundalk and Waterford in most recent 13 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Dundalk vs Waterford Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dundalk and Waterford across current season. Calculated from Dundalk's Home stats and Waterford's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Dundalk has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dundalk has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Dundalk ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Dundalk, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (73% of all matches) involving Dundalk has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dundalk will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Waterford has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Waterford has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Waterford has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Dundalk get in on the action today? There has been a total of 14 goals in the last 5 games for Waterford, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Waterford recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Waterford has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Waterford has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/15 games for Waterford this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||29 %||25 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||57 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 3.00||2.43||3.00|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.17||1.00||1.50|
|Conceded||1.47 / 1.83||1.43||1.50|
|BTTS %||73% / 67%||71 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||28 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 33%||28 %||38 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||71 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 46%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 3.80||6.57||4.75|
|Cards||2.27 / 3.00||1.86||2.63|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.00||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 7.00||7.00||16.00|
|Shots||11.47 / 12.00||12.71||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.07 / 5.60||4.86||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||14 %||25 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||80% / 83%||86 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.50||2.71||2.63|
|Scored||0.60 / 0.67||0.43||0.75|
|Conceded||2.07 / 2.83||2.29||1.88|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||28 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 20%||0 %||28 %|
|Scores %||40% / 33%||43 %||37 %|
|Clean Sheet %||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||43 %||25 %|
|Possession %||41% / 43%||43 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.33 / 1.50||3.40||3.29|
|Cards||2.92 / 1.67||2.33||3.43|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.00||1.50||1.00|
|Fouls||12.67 / 15.00||13.00||12.00|
|Shots||6.33 / 4.00||6.80||6.00|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 3.00||3.40||3.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dundalk vs Waterford Odds
|HT 1||1.65||HT X||2.78||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.75||Away Win Nil||21.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|