- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Dundee will welcome Aberdeen to Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park for a matchday 9 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 18th August 2019 ended in an Aberdeen 2-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. Dundee has won 0 matches, and Aberdeen triumphed in 17. Recent outings average 2.86 goals, while both teams score 48% of the time.
Dundee's latest fixture against St. Johnstone ended in an away 3-1 loss. The Dark Blues dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Dundee was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Aberdeen's recent game against Celtic ended in a home 1-2 loss. Aberdeen's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Aberdeen deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 56th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dundee is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 8 games on home soil. Although Dundee is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Aberdeen has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aberdeen wins 0.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aberdeen kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Dundee or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.63 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Dundee's home and Aberdeen's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Dundee vs Aberdeen Betting Tips
Dundee vs Aberdeen Head to Head
Average stats between Dundee and Aberdeen in most recent 21 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Dundee vs Aberdeen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dundee and Aberdeen across current season. Calculated from Dundee's Home stats and Aberdeen's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Dundee has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dundee has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Dundee turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dundee recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dundee has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 63% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dundee has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Dundee this season.
- Coming into this game, Aberdeen has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Aberdeen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Aberdeen turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aberdeen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Aberdeen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Aberdeen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 67%||25 %||17 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||38 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 0%||38 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 4.17||3.25||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.67||1.38||0.50|
|Conceded||1.93 / 1.50||1.88||2.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 100%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 67%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||13 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 100%||62 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||25 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 67%||38 %||17 %|
|Possession %||41% / 55%||40 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 5.80||5.25||3.50|
|Cards||2.86 / 1.50||3.13||2.50|
|Offsides||2.23 / 0.00||1.88||2.80|
|Fouls||13.29 / 0.00||13.00||13.67|
|Shots||11.07 / 15.20||12.38||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 8.00||6.50||2.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||43 %||13 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||14 %||25 %|
|Loss %||53% / 50%||43 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.33||2.00||2.88|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.00||1.00||1.13|
|Conceded||1.40 / 1.33||1.00||1.75|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||43 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||14 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 17%||14 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||71 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||29 %||13 %|
|Possession %||56% / 54%||58 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 5.60||6.71||3.75|
|Cards||2.40 / 3.17||1.86||2.88|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.40||2.00||1.13|
|Fouls||13.33 / 13.80||13.14||13.50|
|Shots||12.80 / 13.80||14.57||11.25|
|Shots on Target||6.13 / 6.40||5.86||6.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dundee vs Aberdeen Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||2.17||Under 2.5||1.68|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|