- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Dundee will welcome St. Johnstone to Kilmac Stadium at Dens Park for a matchday 16 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 2nd October 2021 ended in a St. Johnstone 3-1 win. Both sides have met twenty-four times in the most recent seasons. Dundee has won 7 matches, and St. Johnstone triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.42 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Dundee's last game in the Scotland Premiership against Motherwell at home ended in a 3-0 win. Although The Dees played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Dundee was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 19th, 26th and 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dundee is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Dundee is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
St. Johnstone has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. The Sainties has collected 0.89 points on average per away game, compared to 0.55 at home. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. St. Johnstone failed to score in 78% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or St. Johnstone.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 25% of Dundee's home and St. Johnstone's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dundee vs St. Johnstone Betting Tips
Dundee vs St. Johnstone Head to Head
Average stats between Dundee and St. Johnstone in most recent 24 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Dundee vs St. Johnstone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dundee and St. Johnstone across current season. Calculated from Dundee's Home stats and St. Johnstone's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Dundee has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dundee has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dundee has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dundee has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/14 games for Dundee this season.
- Coming into this game, St. Johnstone has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. St. Johnstone has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for St. Johnstone recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- St. Johnstone has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for St. Johnstone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/14 games for St. Johnstone this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 67%||30 %||10 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||30 %||10 %|
|Loss %||60% / 0%||40 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.75 / 4.17||2.80||2.70|
|Scored||0.90 / 2.67||1.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.85 / 1.50||1.60||2.10|
|BTTS %||40% / 100%||40 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 67%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 100%||60 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 0%||30 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 67%||40 %||30 %|
|Possession %||40% / 55%||41 %||39 %|
|Corners||4.30 / 5.80||5.10||3.50|
|Cards||2.80 / 1.50||2.90||2.70|
|Offsides||2.22 / 0.00||2.20||2.25|
|Fouls||13.90 / 0.00||13.50||14.30|
|Shots||10.40 / 15.20||12.50||8.30|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 8.00||5.90||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||9 %||22 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||27 %||22 %|
|Loss %||60% / 100%||64 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||1.80 / 2.17||2.36||1.11|
|Scored||0.55 / 0.33||0.82||0.22|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.83||1.55||0.89|
|BTTS %||35% / 33%||64 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||36 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||45% / 33%||64 %||22 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||9 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 0%||45 %||22 %|
|Possession %||43% / 48%||44 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 4.00||5.00||3.78|
|Cards||2.65 / 2.00||2.91||2.33|
|Offsides||1.55 / 2.20||1.91||1.11|
|Fouls||11.75 / 11.80||11.27||12.33|
|Shots||9.80 / 9.60||10.18||9.33|
|Shots on Target||3.20 / 3.00||3.55||2.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dundee vs St. Johnstone Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.78|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.53||Under 9.5 Corners||2.44|