- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Dundee United will welcome Celtic to Tannadice Park for a matchday 31 fixture in Scotland Premiership. The last meeting on 30th December 2020 ended in a Celtic 3-0 win. Both sides have met eighteen times in the most recent seasons. Dundee United has won 1 match, and Celtic triumphed in 15. Recent outings average 3.61 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Dundee United's latest fixture against Kilmarnock ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Dundee United set the tone early and scored in the 18 minute.
Celtic's recent game against Aberdeen ended in a home 1-0 win. The Bhoys dominated the game and deserved the win. Celtic put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 8th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dundee United is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Dundee United is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Celtic has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Celts wins 1.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Tangerines has won just 32% of home games. On average they score 1.11 goals and concede 1.26 per game. Celtic is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dundee United wins on average 1.26 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Celtic. My prediction is Celtic to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Dundee United's home and Celtic's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Dundee United vs Celtic Betting Tips
Dundee United vs Celtic Head to Head
Average stats between Dundee United and Celtic in most recent 18 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Dundee United vs Celtic Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dundee United and Celtic across current season. Calculated from Dundee United's Home stats and Celtic's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership Form
- Coming into this game, Dundee United has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dundee United has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dundee United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dundee United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dundee United has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dundee United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Dundee United this season.
- Coming into this game, Celtic has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Celtic has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Celtic has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Celtic has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 19 occasions.
- Celtic will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dundee United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Celtic has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/38 games for Celtic this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 0%||32 %||21 %|
|Draw %||37% / 67%||32 %||42 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||37 %||37 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 2.50||2.37||1.95|
|Scored||0.84 / 0.67||1.11||0.58|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.83||1.26||1.37|
|BTTS %||42% / 50%||53 %||32 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||21 %||5 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||68 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||26 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||47 %||26 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 3.60||4.05||4.05|
|Cards||1.95 / 2.50||1.84||2.05|
|Offsides||1.58 / 0.80||1.79||1.37|
|Fouls||10.11 / 11.60||11.00||9.17|
|Shots||9.68 / 7.80||8.95||10.42|
|Shots on Target||3.34 / 2.60||3.32||3.37|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||58% / 33%||68 %||47 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||21 %||37 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||11 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.17||2.74||2.89|
|Scored||2.05 / 2.00||2.16||1.95|
|Conceded||0.76 / 1.17||0.58||0.95|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||37 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||16 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||5 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||53 %||21 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||89 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||58 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||74 %||42 %|
|Possession %||66% / 63%||66 %||66 %|
|Corners||6.39 / 7.20||5.95||6.84|
|Cards||1.00 / 1.17||0.58||1.42|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.50||1.32||1.11|
|Fouls||10.47 / 9.50||10.61||10.33|
|Shots||18.05 / 16.40||18.00||18.11|
|Shots on Target||7.24 / 6.00||7.26||7.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dundee United vs Celtic Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||2.63||HT 2||1.80|
|Home Win Nil||10.00||Away Win Nil||2.05|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.71||Under 9.5 Corners||2.14|