On 30th January 2021, Dundee United and Hibernian go head to head in the Scotland Premiership at the Tannadice Park (Dundee). The last meeting on 19th December 2020 ended with the following result: St. Mirren 1 - 1 Dundee United.
Both sides have met 15 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 15 previous encounters, Dundee United have won 3 matches, Hibernian triumphed in 5, while 7 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Dundee United and Hibernian average 3.07 goals while BTTS lands 67% of the time.
So far this season in the Scotland Premiership, Dundee United have averaged 1.27 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Hibernian average 2.07 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Dundee United Form
- Coming into this game, Dundee United has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Dundee United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Dundee United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Dundee United has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Dundee United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Dundee United this season.
- It's likely that Dundee United will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
St. Mirren Form
- Coming into this game, Hibernian has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Hibernian has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hibernian has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Hibernian as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Hibernian ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hibernian has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Hibernian will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dundee United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Hibernian has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/29 games for Hibernian this season.
- It's likely that Hibernian will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
Dundee United vs St. Mirren Head to Head
Average stats between Dundee United and St. Mirren in most recent 15 outings in the Scotland Premiership.
Dundee United vs St. Mirren Statistics
Average stats between Dundee United and St. Mirren across current season.
* Calculated from Dundee United's Home stats and St. Mirren's Away stats.
Scotland Premiership League Table
Dundee United vs St. Mirren Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.