- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Dunfermline Athletic will welcome Arbroath to East End Park for a matchday 26 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 6th February 2021 ended in an Arbroath 2-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Dunfermline Athletic has won 11 matches, and Arbroath triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Dunfermline Athletic's last game in the Scotland Championship against Queen of the South at home ended in a 3-1 win. Dunfermline Athletic had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Dunfermline Athletic outplayed Queen of the South in the second half and scored in the 10th, 82nd and 90+1 minute.
Arbroath's recent game against Ayr United ended in a home 4-0 win. Arbroath dominated the game and deserved the win. Arbroath had good chances in both halves and scored in the 11st, 24th, 27th and 65th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dunfermline Athletic is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 14 games on home soil. Dunfermline Athletic's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Arbroath has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Arbroath wins 0.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Arbroath kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Dunfermline Athletic or Arbroath to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of Dunfermline Athletic's home and Arbroath's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath Betting Tips
Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath Head to Head
Average stats between Dunfermline Athletic and Arbroath in most recent 15 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dunfermline Athletic and Arbroath across current season. Calculated from Dunfermline Athletic's Home stats and Arbroath's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Dunfermline Athletic has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dunfermline Athletic has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dunfermline Athletic has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Dunfermline Athletic will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Arbroath, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dunfermline Athletic recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dunfermline Athletic has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Dunfermline Athletic, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (56% of all matches) involving Dunfermline Athletic has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Arbroath has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Arbroath has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Arbroath will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dunfermline Athletic, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Arbroath has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 11 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Arbroath, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (44% of all matches) involving Arbroath has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||64 %||8 %|
|Draw %||35% / 83%||21 %||50 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||14 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 1.83||2.64||2.83|
|Scored||1.46 / 1.00||1.71||1.17|
|Conceded||1.27 / 0.83||0.93||1.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||57 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 0%||50 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||7 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 0%||43 %||8 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||71 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||36 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 33%||57 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.29 / 5.80||5.08||5.55|
|Cards||1.87 / 1.60||1.69||2.10|
|Offsides||1.75 / 2.00||3.00||1.33|
|Fouls||14.75 / 10.00||18.00||13.67|
|Shots||10.08 / 10.20||10.21||9.91|
|Shots on Target||4.96 / 5.40||5.21||4.64|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||38 %||15 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||38 %||23 %|
|Loss %||42% / 50%||23 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.50||2.08||2.69|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.00||1.23||0.92|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.50||0.85||1.77|
|BTTS %||46% / 67%||46 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||15 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||8 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||69 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||38 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 17%||54 %||31 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.40||5.92||5.08|
|Cards||1.85 / 2.00||1.69||2.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||1.50||0.00|
|Fouls||9.00 / 0.00||9.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.92 / 8.40||9.31||6.54|
|Shots on Target||3.19 / 3.60||3.62||2.77|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.00||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||2.80||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.65||Under 9.5 Corners||2.10|