- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Dunfermline Athletic will welcome Hamilton Academical to East End Park for a matchday 23 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 4th December 2021 ended in a Hamilton Academical 1-0 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Dunfermline Athletic has won 2 matches, and Hamilton Academical triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.33 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Dunfermline Athletic's latest fixture against Greenock Morton ended in an away 5-0 loss. Dunfermline Athletic dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Hamilton Academical's recent game against Partick Thistle ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Hamilton Academical pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 55th and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, Dunfermline Athletic is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 11 games on home soil. Dunfermline Athletic's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Hamilton Academical has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Hamilton Academical has collected 1.18 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Hamilton Academical kept a clean sheet in just 18% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Dunfermline Athletic or Hamilton Academical to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Dunfermline Athletic's home and Hamilton Academical's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Dunfermline Athletic vs Hamilton Academical Betting Tips
Dunfermline Athletic vs Hamilton Academical Head to Head
Average stats between Dunfermline Athletic and Hamilton Academical in most recent 6 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Dunfermline Athletic vs Hamilton Academical Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dunfermline Athletic and Hamilton Academical across current season. Calculated from Dunfermline Athletic's Home stats and Hamilton Academical's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Dunfermline Athletic has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Dunfermline Athletic has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Dunfermline Athletic turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dunfermline Athletic recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Dunfermline Athletic has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Dunfermline Athletic has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Dunfermline Athletic this season.
- Dunfermline Athletic will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.9 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Hamilton Academical has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Hamilton Academical has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hamilton Academical has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Hamilton Academical has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Hamilton Academical ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Hamilton Academical will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dunfermline Athletic, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Hamilton Academical, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (52% of all matches) involving Hamilton Academical has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Hamilton Academical will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 17%||18 %||10 %|
|Draw %||43% / 83%||45 %||40 %|
|Loss %||43% / 0%||36 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.62 / 1.83||2.64||2.60|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.00||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.71 / 0.83||1.64||1.80|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||36 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||9 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||18 %||0 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||55 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 50%||36 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||19% / 33%||27 %||10 %|
|Possession %||51% / 46%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 5.80||5.90||4.40|
|Cards||2.44 / 1.60||2.33||2.57|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.30 / 10.20||10.40||8.20|
|Shots on Target||3.25 / 5.40||3.90||2.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 17%||27 %||27 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||18 %||36 %|
|Loss %||45% / 50%||55 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 1.67||2.82||2.73|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.50||0.91||1.27|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.17||1.91||1.45|
|BTTS %||50% / 0%||45 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||9 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Scores %||64% / 17%||64 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 50%||18 %||18 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 17%||45 %||36 %|
|Possession %||52% / 37%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 3.80||5.36||6.20|
|Cards||2.09 / 1.20||2.45||1.73|
|Offsides||0.50 / 1.20||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.00 / 11.40||9.00||11.00|
|Shots||11.05 / 7.80||11.27||10.80|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 3.00||4.82||4.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dunfermline Athletic vs Hamilton Academical Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||3.70|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.82||BTTS NO||1.92|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.45|