- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Eastleigh will welcome Boreham Wood to Silverlake Stadium for a matchday 9 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 22nd May 2021 ended in a Eastleigh 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Eastleigh has won 7 matches, and Boreham Wood triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 38% of the time.
Eastleigh's last game in the England National League against Woking at home ended in a 3-2 win. The Spitfires had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Eastleigh played much better in the first half and scored in the 30th, 63rd and 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Eastleigh is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 5 games on home soil. Although Eastleigh is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Boreham Wood has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Boreham Wood wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Eastleigh or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Eastleigh has scored in 80% of home games. Boreham Wood is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Betting Tips
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Head to Head
Average stats between Eastleigh and Boreham Wood in most recent 13 outings in the England National League.
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eastleigh and Boreham Wood across current season. Calculated from Eastleigh's Home stats and Boreham Wood's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Eastleigh has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Eastleigh has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eastleigh has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Boreham Wood's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Eastleigh from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Eastleigh ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Eastleigh will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Boreham Wood, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Eastleigh has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 11 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Eastleigh, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (57% of all matches) involving Eastleigh has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Boreham Wood has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Boreham Wood has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Boreham Wood has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Eastleigh get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Boreham Wood, both home and away.
- Boreham Wood will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Eastleigh, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Boreham Wood, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Boreham Wood has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Boreham Wood will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||40 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||20 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.10 / 2.00||4.00||2.20|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.00||2.20||0.60|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.00||1.80||1.60|
|BTTS %||60% / 33%||80 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||80 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||60 %||20 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.20 / 4.67||5.40||5.00|
|Cards||2.20 / 1.83||1.80||2.60|
|Offsides||0.88 / 1.33||1.00||0.80|
|Fouls||10.00 / 12.17||7.67||11.40|
|Shots||10.20 / 8.33||10.60||9.80|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 3.00||6.00||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 17%||67 %||60 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||9% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.17||2.00||2.80|
|Scored||1.55 / 0.83||1.50||1.60|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.33||0.50||1.20|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||33 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||91% / 50%||83 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 33%||67 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||47% / 53%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.64 / 4.00||6.17||5.00|
|Cards||1.64 / 2.20||1.50||1.80|
|Offsides||2.45 / 1.60||2.50||2.40|
|Fouls||10.82 / 11.40||11.33||10.20|
|Shots||11.27 / 8.33||9.17||13.80|
|Shots on Target||5.82 / 3.83||5.17||6.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||1.78||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.64||BTTS NO||2.23|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|