- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Eastleigh will welcome Boreham Wood to Silverlake Stadium for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Eastleigh 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Eastleigh has won 6 matches, and Boreham Wood triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Eastleigh's latest fixture against Aldershot Town ended in an away 3-1 win. Eastleigh was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Eastleigh scored in both halves in the 29th, 73rd and 84th minute.
Boreham Wood's previous game in the competition versus Weymouth ended in an away 3-1 win. Although Boreham Wood countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Boreham Wood was much better in the second half and scored in the 22nd, 33rd and 85th minute.
Since the start of the season, Eastleigh is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 21 games on home soil. The Spitfires's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 52% of home games.
Boreham Wood has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Boreham Wood has collected 1.48 points on average per away game, compared to 1.14 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Boreham Wood kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Eastleigh or Draw.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of Eastleigh's home and Boreham Wood's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Betting Tips
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Head to Head
Average stats between Eastleigh and Boreham Wood in most recent 12 outings in the England National League.
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eastleigh and Boreham Wood across current season. Calculated from Eastleigh's Home stats and Boreham Wood's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Eastleigh has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Eastleigh has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eastleigh is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Eastleigh at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Boreham Wood's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Eastleigh from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Eastleigh will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Boreham Wood, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Eastleigh has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/42 games for Eastleigh this season.
- Coming into this game, Boreham Wood has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boreham Wood has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boreham Wood has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Boreham Wood, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (48% of all matches) involving Boreham Wood has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||52 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||19 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.00||1.76||2.48|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.00||1.19||1.14|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||0.57||1.33|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||33 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||10 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||5 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||14 %||19 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||76 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||52 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||62 %||48 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 4.67||5.19||3.95|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.83||1.86||1.67|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.33||1.43||1.24|
|Fouls||12.05 / 12.17||11.57||12.52|
|Shots||8.26 / 8.33||8.24||8.29|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 3.00||4.48||3.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||24 %||38 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.17||2.57||2.19|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.83||1.24||1.24|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.33||1.33||0.95|
|BTTS %||48% / 33%||52 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||19 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||19 %||28 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||43 %||52 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.00||4.71||4.95|
|Cards||1.48 / 2.20||1.29||1.67|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.60||1.86||2.00|
|Fouls||10.93 / 11.40||10.38||11.50|
|Shots||9.90 / 8.33||9.62||10.19|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 3.83||3.95||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||4.75|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|