Bahia will welcome Atlético PR to Estádio Governador Roberto Santos for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a Bahia 1-0 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Bahia has won 3 matches, and Atlético PR triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.07 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Bahia's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Corinthians at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Atlético PR's recent game against Atlético GO ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Furacão didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Atlético PR had good chances in both halves and scored in the 43rd and 71st minute.
Since the start of the season, Esquadrão de Aço is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 8 games on home soil. Bahêa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Atlético PR has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Atlético PR wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético PR kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Atlético PR.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Bahia's home and Atlético PR's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of Bahia's home and Atlético PR's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Bahia vs Atlético PR Betting Tips
Bahia vs Atlético PR Head to Head
Average stats between Bahia and Atlético PR in most recent 14 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Bahia vs Atlético PR Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bahia and Atlético PR across current season. Calculated from Bahia's Home stats and Atlético PR's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bahia has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Bahia has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bahia recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bahia has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Bahia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/14 games for Bahia this season.
- Bahia will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 4 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 1.29 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Atlético PR has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Atlético PR has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético PR recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Atlético PR, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (62% of all matches) involving Atlético PR has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||13 %||17 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.93 / 2.33||2.63||3.33|
|Scored||1.29 / 1.00||1.13||1.50|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.33||1.50||1.83|
|BTTS %||36% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||13 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||13 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||25 %||33 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||38 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||55 %||42 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 6.17||6.00||4.17|
|Cards||2.79 / 2.00||2.88||2.67|
|Offsides||1.07 / 1.00||1.38||0.67|
|Fouls||14.07 / 16.33||13.88||14.33|
|Shots||13.50 / 13.67||14.88||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.86 / 5.17||5.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 50%||67 %||43 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||0 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 1.83||3.00||2.57|
|Scored||1.62 / 1.33||1.83||1.43|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.50||1.17||1.14|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||83 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||50 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|Scores %||85% / 67%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 50%||17 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 67%||50 %||29 %|
|Possession %||46% / 49%||52 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.62 / 3.17||4.50||2.86|
|Cards||2.46 / 1.17||1.83||3.00|
|Offsides||1.08 / 1.33||1.00||1.14|
|Fouls||14.69 / 14.00||14.83||14.57|
|Shots||13.38 / 9.50||15.67||11.43|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 4.33||5.17||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bahia vs Atlético PR Odds
|HT 1||3.44||HT X||1.84||HT 2||4.26|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.40||Under 2.5||1.54|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.63||Under 9.5 Corners||2.13|