- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Bahia will welcome Grêmio to Arena Fonte Nova for a matchday 36 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 21st August 2021 ended in a Grêmio 2-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Bahia has won 4 matches, and Grêmio triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 1.67 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Bahia's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Cuiabá at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Grêmio's previous game in the competition versus Chapecoense ended in an away 3-1 win. Tricolor dos Pampas was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Grêmio was much better in the second half and scored in the 36th, 60th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Esquadrão de Aço is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Bahêa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Grêmio has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Imortal Tricolor wins 0.68 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Grêmio kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Grêmio.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Bahia's home and Grêmio's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Bahia vs Grêmio Betting Tips
Bahia vs Grêmio Head to Head
Average stats between Bahia and Grêmio in most recent 15 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Bahia vs Grêmio Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bahia and Grêmio across current season. Calculated from Bahia's Home stats and Grêmio's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bahia has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Bahia has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bahia at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Bahia has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bahia recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bahia has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Bahia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/33 games for Bahia this season.
- Bahia will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Grêmio has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Grêmio has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Grêmio has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Grêmio has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Bahia get in on the action today? There has been a total of 13 goals in the last 5 games for Grêmio, both home and away.
- Grêmio has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Grêmio has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/33 games for Grêmio this season.
- It's likely that Grêmio will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 33%||42 %||17 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||26 %||28 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||32 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 2.33||2.58||2.28|
|Scored||1.11 / 1.00||1.42||0.78|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.33||1.16||1.50|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||42 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||16 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||16 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||26 %||17 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||68 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 17%||42 %||28 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||58 %||28 %|
|Possession %||47% / 47%||51 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.51 / 6.17||6.58||4.39|
|Cards||2.59 / 2.00||2.53||2.67|
|Offsides||1.11 / 1.00||1.32||0.89|
|Fouls||15.22 / 16.33||14.89||15.56|
|Shots||13.14 / 13.67||15.00||11.17|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.17||5.63||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 17%||39 %||21 %|
|Draw %||19% / 50%||33 %||5 %|
|Loss %||51% / 33%||28 %||74 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.67||2.39||2.37|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||1.39||0.79|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.50||1.00||1.58|
|BTTS %||43% / 83%||44 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||11 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||65% / 83%||72 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||39 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||50 %||26 %|
|Possession %||52% / 52%||53 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.41 / 3.50||7.00||5.84|
|Cards||3.03 / 2.17||2.50||3.53|
|Offsides||0.89 / 0.67||0.94||0.84|
|Fouls||16.84 / 12.50||17.44||16.26|
|Shots||14.78 / 10.67||17.50||12.21|
|Shots on Target||5.49 / 4.50||6.17||4.84|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bahia vs Grêmio Odds
|HT 1||3.36||HT X||2.12||HT 2||3.63|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||4.65|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||1.88||BTTS NO||1.93|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.60||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|