- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Bahia will welcome Corinthians to Estádio Governador Roberto Santos for a matchday 5 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 28th January 2021 ended in a Bahia 2-1 win. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Bahia has won 5 matches, and Corinthians triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.71 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Bahia's last game in the Brazil Serie A against Corinthians at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it.
Since the start of the season, Esquadrão de Aço is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Bahêa's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Corinthians has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Coringão has collected 1.71 points on average per away game, compared to 0.83 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Corinthians.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Bahia's home and Corinthians's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Bahia vs Corinthians Betting Tips
Bahia vs Corinthians Head to Head
Average stats between Bahia and Corinthians in most recent 14 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Bahia vs Corinthians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bahia and Corinthians across current season. Calculated from Bahia's Home stats and Corinthians's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Bahia has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Bahia has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Bahia recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Bahia has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Bahia has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for Bahia this season.
- Bahia will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 1.38 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Corinthians has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Corinthians has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Corinthians, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (54% of all matches) involving Corinthians has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||46% / 50%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.33||2.86||3.33|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.00||1.29||1.50|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.33||1.57||1.83|
|BTTS %||38% / 67%||29 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 33%||14 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||57 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||43 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||55 %||42 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 6.17||5.29||4.17|
|Cards||2.85 / 2.00||3.00||2.67|
|Offsides||1.15 / 1.00||1.57||0.67|
|Fouls||13.92 / 16.33||13.57||14.33|
|Shots||12.85 / 13.67||13.86||11.67|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 5.17||5.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||43 %|
|Loss %||31% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||1.69 / 3.17||2.00||1.43|
|Scored||0.85 / 1.83||0.83||0.86|
|Conceded||0.85 / 1.33||1.17||0.57|
|BTTS %||54% / 17%||67 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||17 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 50%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||67 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 50%||17 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||50 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 56%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 6.83||5.50||5.71|
|Cards||1.62 / 2.33||1.67||1.57|
|Offsides||0.92 / 1.33||0.83||1.00|
|Fouls||13.38 / 15.17||12.50||14.14|
|Shots||11.38 / 15.83||13.33||9.71|
|Shots on Target||4.85 / 7.67||5.33||4.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bahia vs Corinthians Odds
|HT 1||3.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||2.37||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.25|