- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Juventude will welcome Santos to Estádio Alfredo Jaconi for a matchday 22 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 12th June 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Juventude has won 0 matches, and Santos failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 0.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Juventude's latest fixture against Atlético PR ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Papo. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Juventude was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 56 minute.
Santos's previous game in the competition versus Ceará ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
Since the start of the season, Ju is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Juve's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Santos has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. León del Mar wins 0.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Santos kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Juventude or Santos to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 48% of Juventude's home and Santos's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Juventude vs Santos Betting Tips
Juventude vs Santos Head to Head
Average stats between Juventude and Santos in most recent 1 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
Juventude vs Santos Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Juventude and Santos across current season. Calculated from Juventude's Home stats and Santos's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, Juventude has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Juventude has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santos's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Juventude from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 9 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Juventude ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Juventude turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- The last 5 games for Juventude has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Juventude has seen a total of 11/21 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 52% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Juventude will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Santos has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Santos has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Santos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Santos turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Santos recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Santos has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Santos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Santos this season.
- Santos will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.95 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 50%||38 %||7 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||31 %||43 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||31 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 2.33||2.15||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.17||1.08||0.93|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.08||1.57|
|BTTS %||59% / 50%||46 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||0 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||15 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||85 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 50%||38 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||46 %||29 %|
|Possession %||43% / 50%||45 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 4.67||4.00||3.21|
|Cards||2.70 / 0.00||2.46||2.93|
|Offsides||1.22 / 3.00||1.23||1.21|
|Fouls||15.19 / 16.67||15.31||15.07|
|Shots||11.44 / 10.17||12.77||10.21|
|Shots on Target||4.37 / 4.17||4.69||4.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 50%||42 %||7 %|
|Draw %||42% / 0%||42 %||43 %|
|Loss %||35% / 50%||17 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 3.00||1.75||2.43|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.50||1.00||0.79|
|Conceded||1.23 / 1.50||0.75||1.64|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 50%||17 %||7 %|
|Scores %||54% / 67%||50 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||58 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 67%||42 %||21 %|
|Possession %||58% / 49%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.65 / 7.00||6.25||5.14|
|Cards||2.69 / 2.00||2.33||3.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.67||1.75||1.29|
|Fouls||13.62 / 12.67||15.58||11.93|
|Shots||14.08 / 13.83||15.25||13.07|
|Shots on Target||4.65 / 6.33||4.67||4.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Juventude vs Santos Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||1.88||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.50||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.81||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|