- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Ehime will welcome Zweigen Kanazawa to Ningineer Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Ehime has won 2 matches, and Zweigen Kanazawa triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 58% of the time.
Ehime's latest fixture against Renofa Yamaguchi ended in an away 2-2 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Ehime was much better than Renofa Yamaguchi in the second half and scored in the 54th and 71st minute.
Zweigen Kanazawa's recent game against Omiya Ardija ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Zweigen Kanazawa didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Zweigen Kanazawa put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 31st minute.
So far, Ehime plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.78 points at home. Although Ehime is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Zweigen Kanazawa has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zweigen Kanazawa wins 1.25 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Ehime or Zweigen Kanazawa to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.22 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 35% of Ehime's home and Zweigen Kanazawa's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Ehime vs Zweigen Kanazawa Betting Tips
Ehime vs Zweigen Kanazawa Head to Head
Average stats between Ehime and Zweigen Kanazawa in most recent 12 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Ehime vs Zweigen Kanazawa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Ehime and Zweigen Kanazawa across current season. Calculated from Ehime's Home stats and Zweigen Kanazawa's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Ehime has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Ehime has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Ehime has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Zweigen Kanazawa get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Ehime, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Ehime recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Ehime has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/18 games for Ehime this season.
- Coming into this game, Zweigen Kanazawa has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zweigen Kanazawa has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zweigen Kanazawa has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Zweigen Kanazawa will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Ehime, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zweigen Kanazawa recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zweigen Kanazawa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Zweigen Kanazawa this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 0%||11 %||25 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Loss %||47% / 83%||44 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 3.17||2.56||2.50|
|Scored||0.94 / 0.50||0.89||1.00|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.67||1.67||1.50|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||11 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||11 %||13 %|
|Scores %||65% / 17%||56 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 0%||11 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||35% / 0%||22 %||50 %|
|Possession %||46% / 50%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 1.67||3.00||5.63|
|Cards||0.59 / 0.50||0.33||0.88|
|Offsides||1.44 / 2.00||1.38||1.50|
|Fouls||7.75 / 9.50||7.50||8.00|
|Shots||8.71 / 6.17||8.78||8.63|
|Shots on Target||3.59 / 2.00||3.00||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||33 %||13 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.06 / 3.50||2.22||1.88|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||1.11||0.88|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.83||1.11||1.00|
|BTTS %||47% / 83%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||22 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 33%||11 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||22 %||13 %|
|Scores %||65% / 100%||78 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||11 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||67 %||25 %|
|Possession %||48% / 48%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 5.67||6.00||3.50|
|Cards||0.76 / 0.83||0.56||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.50||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||10.35 / 9.83||8.89||12.00|
|Shots||8.24 / 11.17||9.11||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.24 / 5.67||3.11||3.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Ehime vs Zweigen Kanazawa Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.05|
|Home Win Nil||4.40||Away Win Nil||3.85|
|Over 2.5||2.09||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|