- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Eintracht Frankfurt will welcome Borussia Dortmund to Deutsche Bank Park for a matchday 18 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 14th August 2021 ended in a Borussia Dortmund 5-2 win. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Eintracht Frankfurt has won 6 matches, and Borussia Dortmund triumphed in 16. Recent outings average 3.16 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Eintracht Frankfurt's last game in the Germany Bundesliga against Mainz 05 at home ended in a 1-0 win. Die Adler had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Eintracht Frankfurt scored before halftime in the 34th minute.
Borussia Dortmund's previous game in the competition versus Hertha BSC ended in an away 3-2 loss. Die Schwarzgelben didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Borussia Dortmund was much better in the second half and scored in the 31st and 83rd minute.
So far, Launische Diva plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.30 points at home. Although Eintracht Frankfurt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Borussia Dortmund has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Der BVB wins 1.60 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Borussia Dortmund kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. SGE has won just 30% of home games. On average they score 1.40 goals and concede 1.30 per game. Borussia Dortmund won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Eintracht Frankfurt wins on average 1.30 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Borussia Dortmund. My prediction is Borussia Dortmund to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.07 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Eintracht Frankfurt's home and Borussia Dortmund's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored in 80% of home games. Borussia Dortmund is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Tips
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund Head to Head
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Borussia Dortmund in most recent 31 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Borussia Dortmund across current season. Calculated from Eintracht Frankfurt's Home stats and Borussia Dortmund's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Frankfurt has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eintracht Frankfurt is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Borussia Dortmund's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Eintracht Frankfurt from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Eintracht Frankfurt will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Borussia Dortmund, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Eintracht Frankfurt, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (76% of all matches) involving Eintracht Frankfurt has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Eintracht Frankfurt will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Borussia Dortmund has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Borussia Dortmund has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Borussia Dortmund when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Eintracht Frankfurt stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Borussia Dortmund ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Borussia Dortmund, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (82% of all matches) involving Borussia Dortmund has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Borussia Dortmund will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||30 %||40 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||40 %||30 %|
|Loss %||30% / 33%||30 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.67||2.70||3.30|
|Scored||1.50 / 2.00||1.40||1.60|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.67||1.30||1.70|
|BTTS %||75% / 67%||70 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||20 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||80 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||20 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||40 %||60 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||53 %||46 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 5.50||6.70||3.60|
|Cards||2.10 / 2.50||1.50||2.70|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.67||1.60||1.40|
|Fouls||12.50 / 12.67||10.70||14.30|
|Shots||14.50 / 14.83||15.80||13.20|
|Shots on Target||5.35 / 6.50||5.50||5.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||70% / 67%||90 %||50 %|
|Draw %||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||10 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||4.15 / 4.50||4.40||3.90|
|Scored||2.60 / 2.83||3.10||2.10|
|Conceded||1.55 / 1.67||1.30||1.80|
|BTTS %||85% / 83%||80 %||90 %|
|BTTS Win||60% / 50%||70 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||65% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Scores %||95% / 100%||100 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 67%||100 %||30 %|
|Possession %||60% / 62%||61 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.70 / 6.50||5.10||6.30|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||1.50||2.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.83||1.90||2.10|
|Fouls||10.85 / 10.00||8.80||12.90|
|Shots||15.40 / 14.33||16.00||14.80|
|Shots on Target||6.85 / 6.50||7.30||6.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.50||HT 2||2.40|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.63|
|BTTS Yes||1.44||BTTS NO||2.63|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|