On 17th January 2021, Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04 go head to head in the Germany Bundesliga at the Deutsche Bank Park (Frankfurt am Main). The last meeting on 17th June 2020 ended with the following result: Eintracht Frankfurt 2 - 1 Schalke 04.
Both sides have met 27 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 27 previous encounters, Eintracht Frankfurt have won 8 matches, Schalke 04 triumphed in 11, while 8 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04 average 2.26 goals while BTTS lands 44% of the time.
So far this season in the Germany Bundesliga, Eintracht Frankfurt have averaged 1.75 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Schalke 04 average 0.25 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
Eintracht Frankfurt Form
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Frankfurt has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Eintracht Frankfurt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Eintracht Frankfurt will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Eintracht Frankfurt as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Eintracht Frankfurt ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Eintracht Frankfurt is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Schalke 04, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Eintracht Frankfurt, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (83% of all matches) involving Eintracht Frankfurt has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Eintracht Frankfurt will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 14 goals in the last five games.
Schalke 04 Form
- Coming into this game, Schalke 04 has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Schalke 04 has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Schalke 04 has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Eintracht Frankfurt get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Schalke 04, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Schalke 04 recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Schalke 04 has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Schalke 04 has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/18 games for Schalke 04 this season.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 Head to Head
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04 in most recent 27 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 Statistics
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Schalke 04 across current season.
* Calculated from Eintracht Frankfurt's Home stats and Schalke 04's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga League Table
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.