- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Eintracht Frankfurt will welcome Freiburg to Deutsche Bank Park for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Eintracht Frankfurt has won 6 matches, and Freiburg triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.37 goals, while both teams score 53% of the time.
Eintracht Frankfurt's latest fixture against Schalke 04 ended in an away 4-3 loss. SGE dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Eintracht Frankfurt scored in both halves in the 29th, 51st and 72nd minute.
Freiburg's recent game against Bayern München ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Freiburg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Launische Diva is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Eintracht Frankfurt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 12% home clean sheets.
Freiburg has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Freiburg wins 1.06 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Freiburg kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. SGE is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in seventeen games.
Breisgau-Brasilianer is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against SGE.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Eintracht Frankfurt wins on average 2.18 points per home game, compared to 1.06 points per away game for Freiburg. My prediction is Eintracht Frankfurt to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.03 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of Eintracht Frankfurt's home and Freiburg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Eintracht Frankfurt failed to keep a clean sheet in 12% of home games, while Freiburg conceded in 12% of away games. On average, both teams score in 69% of Eintracht Frankfurt's home and Freiburg's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Betting Tips
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Head to Head
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Freiburg in most recent 19 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Freiburg across current season. Calculated from Eintracht Frankfurt's Home stats and Freiburg's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Frankfurt has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Eintracht Frankfurt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 17 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Eintracht Frankfurt will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 17 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 34 games for Eintracht Frankfurt ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Eintracht Frankfurt, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 28 matches (82% of all matches) involving Eintracht Frankfurt has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Eintracht Frankfurt will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Freiburg has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Freiburg has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Freiburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Freiburg, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Freiburg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||59 %||35 %|
|Draw %||35% / 17%||41 %||29 %|
|Loss %||18% / 50%||0 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||3.59 / 3.83||3.35||3.82|
|Scored||2.03 / 1.67||2.18||1.88|
|Conceded||1.56 / 2.17||1.18||1.94|
|BTTS %||82% / 67%||88 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||35% / 17%||47 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 33%||0 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||28 %||47 %|
|Scores %||94% / 83%||100 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||47 %||59 %|
|Possession %||54% / 62%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.06 / 8.33||6.29||5.82|
|Cards||2.41 / 2.17||2.24||2.59|
|Offsides||2.03 / 2.33||2.00||2.06|
|Fouls||13.18 / 10.83||12.47||13.88|
|Shots||13.62 / 15.67||13.47||13.76|
|Shots on Target||5.85 / 5.33||6.59||5.12|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||41 %||29 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||35 %||18 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||24 %||53 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 3.67||3.29||2.82|
|Scored||1.53 / 2.00||1.94||1.12|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.67||1.35||1.71|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||65 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 17%||12 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 50%||41 %||12 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||88 %||59 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||24 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||47% / 48%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.62 / 3.67||4.18||3.06|
|Cards||1.85 / 1.50||1.71||2.00|
|Offsides||1.68 / 2.67||1.88||1.47|
|Fouls||12.59 / 12.33||12.41||12.76|
|Shots||12.26 / 13.83||14.35||10.18|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 6.17||5.82||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Freiburg Odds
|HT 1||2.56||HT X||2.62||HT 2||3.30|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.28||Under 2.5||3.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.25||BTTS NO||3.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.85|