- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Croatia Prva HNL
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor
Eintracht Frankfurt will welcome Stuttgart to Deutsche Bank Park for a matchday 24 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 7th November 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Eintracht Frankfurt has won 6 matches, and Stuttgart triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.57 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Eintracht Frankfurt's latest fixture against Werder Bremen ended in an away 2-1 loss. SGE dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Eintracht Frankfurt set the tone early and scored in the 9 minute.
Stuttgart's recent game against Schalke 04 ended in a home 5-1 win. Although Die Roten didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Stuttgart had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th, 26th, 34th, 88th and 90+2 minute.
Since the start of the season, Launische Diva is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Eintracht Frankfurt is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 7% home clean sheets.
Stuttgart has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Stuttgart has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 1.29 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Stuttgart kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. SGE is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in fourteen games.
Die Roten failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against SGE.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Eintracht Frankfurt wins on average 2.14 points per home game, compared to 1.50 points per away game for Stuttgart. My prediction is Eintracht Frankfurt to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 61% of Eintracht Frankfurt's home and Stuttgart's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored in 100% of home games. Stuttgart is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Stuttgart Betting Tips
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Stuttgart Head to Head
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Stuttgart in most recent 23 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Stuttgart Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Eintracht Frankfurt and Stuttgart across current season. Calculated from Eintracht Frankfurt's Home stats and Stuttgart's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Eintracht Frankfurt has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Eintracht Frankfurt at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 14 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Eintracht Frankfurt will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Eintracht Frankfurt has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 14 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Eintracht Frankfurt as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 28 games for Eintracht Frankfurt ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Eintracht Frankfurt is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Stuttgart, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Eintracht Frankfurt has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Eintracht Frankfurt has seen a total of 24/28 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 86% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Eintracht Frankfurt will score today, as they have netted in the last 23 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Stuttgart has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Stuttgart has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Stuttgart has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/28 games for Stuttgart this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||57 %||43 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||43 %||36 %|
|Loss %||11% / 17%||0 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||3.54 / 4.00||3.50||3.57|
|Scored||2.11 / 2.33||2.21||2.00|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.67||1.29||1.57|
|BTTS %||86% / 100%||93 %||79 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 50%||50 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 50%||28 %||50 %|
|Scores %||96% / 100%||100 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||7 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 50%||43 %||71 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||52 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.57 / 5.17||6.00||5.14|
|Cards||2.46 / 2.50||2.29||2.64|
|Offsides||1.96 / 1.50||1.93||2.00|
|Fouls||13.68 / 13.83||12.57||14.79|
|Shots||13.18 / 10.33||13.21||13.14|
|Shots on Target||5.96 / 4.67||6.57||5.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||29 %||43 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||43 %||21 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||29 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||3.36 / 3.33||3.14||3.57|
|Scored||1.79 / 1.83||1.71||1.86|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.50||1.43||1.71|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||71 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||7 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||21 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||21 %||43 %|
|Scores %||86% / 83%||93 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 33%||21 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 83%||64 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||51 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 5.17||4.86||5.14|
|Cards||1.93 / 2.00||1.86||2.00|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.17||1.71||1.64|
|Fouls||12.21 / 13.00||12.14||12.29|
|Shots||15.11 / 11.50||14.64||15.57|
|Shots on Target||5.96 / 4.50||5.29||6.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Stuttgart Odds
|HT 1||2.35||HT X||2.45||HT 2||4.15|
|Home Win Nil||3.85||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.46||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.60|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|