- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
El Entag El Harby will welcome Ismaily SC to WE Al-Ahly Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 17th December 2020 ended in a 3-3 draw. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. El Entag El Harby has won 2 matches, and Ismaily SC triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
El Entag El Harby's last game in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League against Zamalek at home ended in a 0-2 loss. El Entag El Harby had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch.
Ismaily SC's recent game against Al Masry ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Mango Boys didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Ismaily SC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 20th and 61st minute.
So far, El Entag El Harby plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.64 points per away game on average compared to 0.60 points at home. Although El Entag El Harby is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Ismaily SC has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. Ismaily SC don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.00 points per game, both home and away.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is El Entag El Harby or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 29% of El Entag El Harby's home and Ismaily SC's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
El Entag El Harby vs Ismaily SC Betting Tips
El Entag El Harby vs Ismaily SC Head to Head
Average stats between El Entag El Harby and Ismaily SC in most recent 11 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
El Entag El Harby vs Ismaily SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between El Entag El Harby and Ismaily SC across current season. Calculated from El Entag El Harby's Home stats and Ismaily SC's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, El Entag El Harby has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. El Entag El Harby has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for El Entag El Harby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can El Entag El Harby turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for El Entag El Harby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- El Entag El Harby has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 52% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for El Entag El Harby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (43% of all matches) involving El Entag El Harby has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Ismaily SC has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Ismaily SC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Ismaily SC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Ismaily SC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Ismaily SC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Ismaily SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against El Entag El Harby, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Ismaily SC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Ismaily SC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Ismaily SC will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||10% / 17%||10 %||9 %|
|Draw %||33% / 17%||30 %||36 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||60 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 3.17||1.90||3.09|
|Scored||0.71 / 0.83||0.40||1.00|
|Conceded||1.81 / 2.33||1.50||2.09|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||30 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||10 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scores %||48% / 67%||40 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 17%||20 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||20 %||36 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 5.50||4.60||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.83||1.70||2.27|
|Offsides||1.15 / 0.83||1.30||1.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 14.00||17.40||14.60|
|Shots||8.90 / 9.83||9.20||8.64|
|Shots on Target||3.48 / 3.83||3.90||3.09|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||40 %||40 %|
|Loss %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.35 / 2.33||2.60||2.10|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.00||1.10||1.00|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.33||1.50||1.10|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 33%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||30 %||20 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||60 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||10 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 52%||49 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.17||4.60||4.20|
|Cards||2.30 / 1.50||2.50||2.10|
|Offsides||1.10 / 1.33||1.10||1.10|
|Fouls||16.70 / 13.00||19.90||13.50|
|Shots||9.50 / 11.17||9.90||9.10|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 4.00||3.70||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
El Entag El Harby vs Ismaily SC Odds
|HT 1||3.62||HT X||1.96||HT 2||3.26|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.25|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.62||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|