- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
El Gounah will welcome Aswan FC to Khaled Bichara Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 23rd April 2021 ended in an Aswan FC 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. El Gounah has won 2 matches, and Aswan FC triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.25 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
El Gounah's latest fixture against Ismaily SC ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from El Gounah. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. El Gounah scored in both halves in the 21st and 57th minute.
Aswan FC's recent game against Al Masry ended in a home 2-3 loss. Aswan FC's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Aswan FC had good chances in both halves and scored in the 36th and 54th minute.
Since the start of the season, El Gounah is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. El Gounah's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Aswan FC has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Aswan FC has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.92 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Aswan FC kept a clean sheet in just 23% of their visits.
El Gounah vs Aswan FC Betting Tips
El Gounah vs Aswan FC Head to Head
Average stats between El Gounah and Aswan FC in most recent 4 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
El Gounah vs Aswan FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between El Gounah and Aswan FC across current season. Calculated from El Gounah's Home stats and Aswan FC's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, El Gounah has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. El Gounah has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- El Gounah has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- El Gounah has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- El Gounah has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- El Gounah will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aswan FC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for El Gounah recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for El Gounah has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for El Gounah this season.
- Coming into this game, Aswan FC has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aswan FC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aswan FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aswan FC has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aswan FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/25 games for Aswan FC this season.
- Aswan FC will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 0.76 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||38 %||17 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||38 %||42 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||23 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 1.50||2.38||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.23||0.75|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||1.15||1.00|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||46 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||15 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||77 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||46 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||31 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.67||4.77||4.08|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.50||2.38||2.42|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.33||1.09||1.42|
|Fouls||18.91 / 19.67||18.09||19.67|
|Shots||8.72 / 10.00||10.46||6.83|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 3.83||4.23||2.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 0%||25 %||23 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||17 %||31 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||58 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 1.00||2.25||2.46|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.17||0.75||0.77|
|Conceded||1.60 / 0.83||1.50||1.69|
|BTTS %||36% / 17%||33 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Scores %||52% / 17%||50 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 33%||25 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 0%||33 %||46 %|
|Possession %||40% / 39%||41 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.24 / 3.17||4.00||2.54|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.00||1.92||1.92|
|Offsides||1.40 / 1.67||1.33||1.46|
|Fouls||15.00 / 15.33||16.67||13.46|
|Shots||7.24 / 5.17||7.75||6.77|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 2.67||4.08||3.54|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
El Gounah vs Aswan FC Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||1.95||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.10||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.72|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|