- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
El Gounah will welcome Zamalek to Khaled Bichara Stadium for a matchday 25 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in a Zamalek 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. El Gounah has won 0 matches, and Zamalek triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
El Gounah's latest fixture against Al Ittihad ended in an away 1-0 win. El Gounah was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. El Gounah set the tone early and scored in the 38 minute.
Zamalek's recent game against Al Masry ended in a home 3-2 win. White Knights dominated the game and deserved the win. Zamalek had good chances in both halves and scored in the 29th, 60th and 90+8 minute.
Since the start of the season, El Gounah is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. El Gounah's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 46% of home games.
Zamalek has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Zamalek wins 1.82 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. El Gounah has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.23 goals and concede 1.15 per game. Zamalek is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. El Gounah wins on average 1.54 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Zamalek. My prediction is Zamalek to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 45% of El Gounah's home and Zamalek's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
El Gounah vs Zamalek Betting Tips
El Gounah vs Zamalek Head to Head
Average stats between El Gounah and Zamalek in most recent 7 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
El Gounah vs Zamalek Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between El Gounah and Zamalek across current season. Calculated from El Gounah's Home stats and Zamalek's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, El Gounah has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. El Gounah has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- El Gounah has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- El Gounah has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- El Gounah has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- El Gounah will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Zamalek, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for El Gounah recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for El Gounah has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for El Gounah this season.
- Coming into this game, Zamalek has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Zamalek has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zamalek has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Zamalek as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zamalek is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against El Gounah, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Zamalek, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (54% of all matches) involving Zamalek has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||38 %||17 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||38 %||42 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||23 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 1.50||2.38||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.23||0.75|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||1.15||1.00|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||46 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||15 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||77 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||46 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||31 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.67||4.77||4.08|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.50||2.38||2.42|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.33||1.09||1.42|
|Fouls||18.91 / 19.67||18.09||19.67|
|Shots||8.72 / 10.00||10.46||6.83|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 3.83||4.23||2.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 83%||80 %||45 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||13 %||45 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.17||3.20||1.55|
|Scored||1.81 / 1.83||2.33||1.09|
|Conceded||0.69 / 0.33||0.87||0.45|
|BTTS %||54% / 33%||67 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||47 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||7 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||40 %||9 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||33 %||64 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||67 %||55 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 4.33||4.93||4.64|
|Cards||1.73 / 1.33||1.93||1.45|
|Offsides||1.56 / 2.00||1.67||1.40|
|Fouls||13.84 / 13.83||14.00||13.60|
|Shots||12.88 / 13.67||12.40||13.55|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||5.67||5.27|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
El Gounah vs Zamalek Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||1.95||HT 2||2.50|
|Home Win Nil||7.00||Away Win Nil||2.60|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|