Elche CF will welcome Granada CF to Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero for a matchday 19 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 28th February 2021 ended in a Granada CF 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Elche CF has won 1 match, and Granada CF triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.77 goals, while both teams score 46% of the time.
Elche CF's latest fixture against FC Barcelona ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Los Ilicitanos. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Elche CF was much better than FC Barcelona in the second half and scored in the 62nd and 63rd minute.
Granada CF's recent game against Atlético Madrid ended in a home 2-1 win. Although Nazaríes didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Granada CF had good chances in both halves and scored in the 17th and 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Elche CF is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Los Franjiverdes's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Granada CF has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Graná wins 0.82 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Granada CF kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Granada CF.
Elche CF vs Granada CF Betting Tips
Elche CF vs Granada CF Head to Head
Average stats between Elche CF and Granada CF in most recent 13 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Elche CF vs Granada CF Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Elche CF and Granada CF across current season. Calculated from Elche CF's Home stats and Granada CF's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Elche CF has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Elche CF has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Elche CF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Elche CF, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving Elche CF has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Elche CF will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Granada CF has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Granada CF has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Granada CF has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Granada CF as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Granada CF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Granada CF is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Elche CF, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- The last 5 games for Granada CF has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Granada CF has seen a total of 12/18 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 67% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Granada CF will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 50%||30 %||17 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||41% / 17%||20 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.41 / 2.33||2.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.33||1.00||1.08|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.00||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||10 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||10 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||8 %|
|Scores %||73% / 83%||70 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||40 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||60 %||42 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||3.77 / 3.00||5.20||2.58|
|Cards||2.91 / 3.83||3.20||2.67|
|Offsides||1.82 / 2.50||2.30||1.42|
|Fouls||13.18 / 16.00||12.60||13.67|
|Shots||9.45 / 8.50||12.10||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 3.00||4.70||3.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||36 %||9 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||27 %||55 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||36 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.00||3.00||2.36|
|Scored||1.18 / 1.50||1.45||0.91|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.55||1.45|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||82 %||45 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||27 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 50%||36 %||18 %|
|Scores %||73% / 67%||91 %||55 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||9 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 17%||45 %||18 %|
|Possession %||46% / 47%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.73 / 4.00||3.91||3.55|
|Cards||2.77 / 2.67||2.55||3.00|
|Offsides||1.64 / 1.50||2.09||1.18|
|Fouls||12.14 / 12.33||12.00||12.27|
|Shots||10.59 / 10.00||10.91||10.27|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 5.50||4.45||4.64|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Elche CF vs Granada CF Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.30||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.36||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.70||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|