- Austria 2. Liga
- 17:00 Austria Lustenau vs Kapfenberger SV Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 15:00 Sabail FK vs Qarabağ Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 18:00 Busaiteen vs Al Riffa
- 20:30 Manama vs Malkiya Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:45 Vitebsk vs Slutsk Belgium First Division B
- 19:00 Club Brugge II vs Union Saint-Gilloise Bulgaria First League
- 15:15 Etar vs Botev Vratsa Croatia Prva HNL
- 15:00 Varaždin vs Šibenik
- 17:05 Gorica vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 19:30 Hajduk Split vs Osijek Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Baník Ostrava Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs AaB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs ENPPI England Championship
- 18:00 Blackburn Rovers vs Derby County
- 18:00 Reading vs Cardiff City England Premier League
- 20:00 Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lille vs Montpellier France National
- 17:00 Le Mans vs Avranches
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans
- 19:00 Bourg-en-Bresse vs Orléans Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Darmstadt 98 vs Greuther Fürth
- 17:30 Eintracht Braunschweig vs Paderborn Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim Italy Serie B
- 20:00 SPAL vs Ascoli Lithuania A Lyga
- 18:00 Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Moghreb Tétouan vs Raja Casablanca
- 23:00 Hassania Agadir vs RSB Berkane Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 17:00 NEC vs AZ II
- 19:00 Cambuur vs Helmond Sport
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Den Bosch
- 19:00 Eindhoven vs Ajax II
- 19:00 Oss vs MVV
- 19:00 Roda JC vs NAC Breda
- 19:00 Telstar vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Volendam Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:30 Coleraine vs Glentoran
- 19:45 Carrick Rangers vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Crusaders vs Glenavon
- 20:00 Larne vs Warrenpoint Town Poland 1. Liga
- 16:40 ŁKS Łódź vs Arka Gdynia Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Podbeskidzie vs Pogoń Szczecin
- 19:30 Górnik Zabrze vs Śląsk Wrocław Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:45 Boavista FC vs Paços de Ferreira
- 21:00 Farense vs Sporting CP Portugal LigaPro
- 20:30 Vilafranquense vs Leixões Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Waterford vs Bohemians
- 19:45 Derry City vs Drogheda United Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Bačka Palanka vs Vojvodina
- 17:05 Mačva Šabac vs Partizan Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 15:45 Aluminij vs Maribor
- 18:00 Mura vs Celje Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Real Zaragoza Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Aarau vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Turkey Süper Lig
- 17:00 Beşiktaş vs Ankaragücü
- 17:00 Antalyaspor vs Rizespor Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 15:00 Lviv vs Oleksandria
Elche CF will welcome Sevilla FC to Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero for a matchday 26 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 15th March 2015 ended in a Sevilla FC 3-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Elche CF has won 0 matches, and Sevilla FC triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Elche CF's latest fixture against Granada CF ended in an away 2-1 loss. Los Ilicitanos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Elche CF set the tone early and scored in the 40 minute.
Sevilla FC's recent game against FC Barcelona ended in a home 0-2 loss. Sevillistas's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Elche CF is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 14 games on home soil. Although Elche CF is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Sevilla FC has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sevilla FC wins 1.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sevilla FC kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Los Ilicitanos has won just 21% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.36 per game. Sevilla FC won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Elche CF wins on average 1.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Sevilla FC. My prediction is Sevilla FC to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Elche CF's home and Sevilla FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Elche CF vs Sevilla FC Betting Tips
Elche CF vs Sevilla FC Head to Head
Average stats between Elche CF and Sevilla FC in most recent 4 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Elche CF vs Sevilla FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Elche CF and Sevilla FC across current season. Calculated from Elche CF's Home stats and Sevilla FC's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Elche CF has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Elche CF has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Elche CF has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Sevilla FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Elche CF from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Elche CF ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Elche CF turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Elche CF, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (60% of all matches) involving Elche CF has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sevilla FC has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sevilla FC has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sevilla FC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Sevilla FC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Elche CF stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Sevilla FC as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sevilla FC has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 14 occasions.
- Sevilla FC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Elche CF, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sevilla FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/30 games for Sevilla FC this season.
- It's likely that Sevilla FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||21 %||13 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||29 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.43 / 2.67||2.36||2.50|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.00||1.00||0.81|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.67||1.36||1.69|
|BTTS %||60% / 83%||64 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||7 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scores %||70% / 83%||71 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||14 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 50%||43 %||31 %|
|Possession %||47% / 44%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.43 / 4.83||2.64||4.13|
|Cards||2.50 / 2.67||2.36||2.63|
|Offsides||1.27 / 0.67||0.93||1.56|
|Fouls||12.63 / 12.83||12.21||13.00|
|Shots||7.57 / 7.83||6.79||8.25|
|Shots on Target||3.07 / 3.67||2.79||3.31|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||73 %||53 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||7 %||20 %|
|Loss %||23% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.83||2.13||2.40|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.83||1.53||1.40|
|Conceded||0.80 / 1.00||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||37% / 50%||20 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||13 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||80 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 50%||60 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||73% / 67%||80 %||67 %|
|Possession %||62% / 61%||62 %||62 %|
|Corners||4.40 / 4.67||4.47||4.33|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.67||2.13||2.20|
|Offsides||1.90 / 0.83||2.07||1.73|
|Fouls||12.53 / 11.33||11.53||13.53|
|Shots||12.73 / 13.50||13.87||11.60|
|Shots on Target||4.80 / 5.50||5.47||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Elche CF vs Sevilla FC Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||2.15||HT 2||2.05|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||2.25|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.54||Under 9.5 Corners||1.52|