- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Emirates will welcome Al Dhafra to Emirates Club Stadium for a matchday 3 fixture in UAE Arabian Gulf League. The last meeting on 12th April 2019 ended in a Emirates 3-2 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Emirates has won 3 matches, and Al Dhafra triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 3.45 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Emirates's latest fixture against Al Ain ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Emirates. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Al Dhafra's recent game against Al Sharjah ended in a home 0-1 loss. The Western Knights's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Emirates is more dominant at home. They have zero wins out of 2 games on home soil. Although Emirates is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Al Dhafra has picked up 1 points from the previous four league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Dhafra has collected 0.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Dhafra kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Emirates or Al Dhafra to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of Emirates's home and Al Dhafra's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Emirates failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Al Dhafra conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 0% of Emirates's home and Al Dhafra's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Emirates vs Al Dhafra Betting Tips
Emirates vs Al Dhafra Head to Head
Average stats between Emirates and Al Dhafra in most recent 11 outings in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
Emirates vs Al Dhafra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Emirates and Al Dhafra across current season. Calculated from Emirates's Home stats and Al Dhafra's Away stats.
UAE Arabian Gulf League Form
- Coming into this game, Emirates has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Emirates has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Emirates turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Emirates recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Emirates has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Emirates has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Emirates this season.
- Coming into this game, Al Dhafra has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al Dhafra has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Al Dhafra turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Dhafra recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Al Dhafra has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al Dhafra has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/4 games for Al Dhafra this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 50%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||75% / 0%||50 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.67||1.50||3.50|
|Scored||0.75 / 2.83||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.75 / 0.83||1.00||2.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 100%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||0% / 100%||0 %||0 %|
|Possession %||43% / 0%||48 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 0.00||6.00||2.00|
|Cards||2.25 / 0.00||1.00||3.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||3.00||1.50|
|Fouls||10.75 / 0.00||12.50||9.00|
|Shots||8.25 / 0.00||11.00||5.50|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 0.00||6.50||3.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||75% / 50%||100 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.67||0.50||0.50|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||42% / 43%||47 %||38 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 4.00||6.00||3.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.50||2.50||0.50|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.20||2.50||1.00|
|Fouls||8.25 / 14.00||10.00||6.50|
|Shots||8.00 / 9.00||10.00||6.00|
|Shots on Target||2.00 / 2.80||3.00||1.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Emirates vs Al Dhafra Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.38||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.33||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.43||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|