- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Guingamp will welcome Sochaux to Stade du Roudourou for a matchday 9 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 27th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Guingamp has won 1 match, and Sochaux triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.17 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Guingamp's latest fixture against Niort ended in an away 2-0 loss. Les Paysans dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Sochaux's recent game against Paris ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Les Lionceaux didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sochaux had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th and 86th minute.
So far, Guingamp plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.29 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Guingamp is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Sochaux has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. Sochaux don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.17 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sochaux kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sochaux.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 25% of Guingamp's home and Sochaux's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Guingamp vs Sochaux Betting Tips
Guingamp vs Sochaux Head to Head
Average stats between Guingamp and Sochaux in most recent 6 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Guingamp vs Sochaux Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guingamp and Sochaux across current season. Calculated from Guingamp's Home stats and Sochaux's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Guingamp has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Guingamp has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Guingamp has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Guingamp will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sochaux, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Guingamp recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Guingamp has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Guingamp has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Guingamp this season.
- Coming into this game, Sochaux has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Sochaux has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sochaux has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Sochaux will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Guingamp, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sochaux recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sochaux has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Sochaux has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/8 games for Sochaux this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||20 %||29 %|
|Draw %||42% / 50%||40 %||43 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||40 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 3.33||2.40||1.86|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.50||1.00||0.86|
|Conceded||1.17 / 1.83||1.40||1.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 83%||80 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||20 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||20 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||20 %||14 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||80 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||0 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||40 %||43 %|
|Possession %||54% / 46%||58 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.58 / 2.67||7.40||4.29|
|Cards||2.67 / 1.40||3.00||2.43|
|Offsides||3.17 / 1.40||3.80||2.71|
|Fouls||15.25 / 13.00||16.60||14.29|
|Shots||9.33 / 8.17||9.20||9.43|
|Shots on Target||3.58 / 4.17||3.80||3.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 50%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||1.58 / 1.83||1.17||2.00|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.17||0.83||1.33|
|Conceded||0.50 / 0.67||0.33||0.67|
|BTTS %||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 50%||83 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 49%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 3.83||4.33||4.50|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.67||1.83||2.67|
|Offsides||2.33 / 2.50||2.00||2.67|
|Fouls||12.67 / 12.17||10.83||14.50|
|Shots||9.58 / 9.50||9.50||9.67|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 5.50||4.33||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guingamp vs Sochaux Odds
|HT 1||3.82||HT X||1.93||HT 2||3.38|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||2.65||Under 2.5||1.47|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.70||Under 9.5 Corners||1.41|