- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Guingamp will welcome Châteauroux to Stade du Roudourou for a matchday 37 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 8th January 2021 ended in a Guingamp 3-2 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Guingamp has won 4 matches, and Châteauroux triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 80% of the time.
Guingamp's latest fixture against Amiens SC ended in an away 3-0 win. Les Paysans was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Guingamp scored in both halves in the 8th, 33rd and 62nd minute.
Châteauroux's recent game against Troyes ended in a home 1-2 loss. La Berri had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Châteauroux put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 20th minute.
So far, Guingamp plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.32 points per away game on average compared to 1.16 points at home. EAG's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
Châteauroux has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Châteauroux wins 0.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Châteauroux kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Les Paysans is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
La Berri failed to win in eighteen consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Les Paysans. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Guingamp wins on average 1.16 points per home game, compared to 0.47 points per away game for Châteauroux. My prediction is Guingamp to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Guingamp's home and Châteauroux's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Guingamp vs Châteauroux Betting Tips
Guingamp vs Châteauroux Head to Head
Average stats between Guingamp and Châteauroux in most recent 5 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Guingamp vs Châteauroux Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Guingamp and Châteauroux across current season. Calculated from Guingamp's Home stats and Châteauroux's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Guingamp has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Guingamp has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Guingamp at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Guingamp as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Guingamp has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Guingamp is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Châteauroux, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Guingamp has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Guingamp this season.
- Coming into this game, Châteauroux has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Châteauroux has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Châteauroux turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Châteauroux recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Châteauroux has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Châteauroux, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (50% of all matches) involving Châteauroux has seen BTTS landing.
- Châteauroux will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 3 times and overall this season they have scored 0.84 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 17%||21 %||32 %|
|Draw %||45% / 50%||53 %||37 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||26 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.21 / 3.33||2.21||2.21|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.50||1.00||1.16|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.83||1.21||1.05|
|BTTS %||45% / 83%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 17%||0 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||16 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||5 %||16 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||68 %||68 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||42 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||37 %||47 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.08 / 2.67||4.37||3.79|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.40||1.68||1.89|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.40||2.21||1.68|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.00||14.28||13.72|
|Shots||9.47 / 8.17||10.26||8.68|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 4.17||4.74||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 0%||16 %||5 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||26 %||32 %|
|Loss %||61% / 83%||58 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.37 / 3.50||2.74||2.00|
|Scored||0.84 / 1.00||1.11||0.58|
|Conceded||1.53 / 2.50||1.63||1.42|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||5 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||11 %||5 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||63 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||21 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 17%||21 %||26 %|
|Possession %||51% / 43%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 3.80||4.95||4.16|
|Cards||2.37 / 2.20||2.42||2.32|
|Offsides||1.84 / 1.60||1.79||1.89|
|Fouls||13.47 / 14.80||13.11||13.84|
|Shots||10.13 / 8.40||11.58||8.68|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 3.20||5.00||3.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Guingamp vs Châteauroux Odds
|HT 1||1.98||HT X||2.19||HT 2||6.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||2.08||Under 2.5||1.78|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.67|