- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
ENPPI will welcome Misr Lel Makasa to Petrosport Stadium for a matchday 19 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 18th December 2020 ended in a ENPPI 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. ENPPI has won 5 matches, and Misr Lel Makasa triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.46 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
ENPPI's last game in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League against Al Ahly at home ended in a 1-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. ENPPI played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances. ENPPI scored in the second half in the 55th minute.
Misr Lel Makasa's previous game in the competition versus Pyramids FC ended in an away 1-1 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result. Misr Lel Makasa was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 79th minute.
Since the start of the season, ENPPI is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 9 games on home soil. Although ENPPI is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 11% home clean sheets.
Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Misr Lel Makasa wins 1.22 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Misr Lel Makasa kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is ENPPI or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.88 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 57% of ENPPI's home and Misr Lel Makasa's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
ENPPI vs Misr Lel Makasa Betting Tips
ENPPI vs Misr Lel Makasa Head to Head
Average stats between ENPPI and Misr Lel Makasa in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
ENPPI vs Misr Lel Makasa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ENPPI and Misr Lel Makasa across current season. Calculated from ENPPI's Home stats and Misr Lel Makasa's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, ENPPI has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. ENPPI has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Misr Lel Makasa's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop ENPPI from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ENPPI recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for ENPPI has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/20 games for ENPPI this season.
- Coming into this game, Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Misr Lel Makasa has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Misr Lel Makasa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Misr Lel Makasa turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Misr Lel Makasa recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Misr Lel Makasa has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Misr Lel Makasa this season.
- Misr Lel Makasa will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 67%||44 %||30 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||22 %||40 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||33 %||30 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.83||3.00||1.60|
|Scored||1.16 / 1.67||1.56||0.80|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.17||1.44||0.80|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||78 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||33 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||22 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||11 %||30 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||49 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.37 / 5.33||5.22||3.60|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.67||1.44||1.60|
|Offsides||1.89 / 2.67||2.22||1.60|
|Fouls||13.42 / 11.67||12.78||14.00|
|Shots||8.16 / 7.33||8.67||7.70|
|Shots on Target||3.79 / 2.00||3.56||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||30 %||22 %|
|Loss %||37% / 33%||30 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.67||2.10||2.56|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.33||1.10||1.56|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||40 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||20 %||22 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||60 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 5.67||4.50||4.56|
|Cards||1.53 / 1.67||1.70||1.33|
|Offsides||1.89 / 2.17||2.80||0.89|
|Fouls||12.26 / 13.17||12.20||12.33|
|Shots||8.58 / 10.33||9.10||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.95 / 4.17||4.50||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ENPPI vs Misr Lel Makasa Odds
|HT 1||3.16||HT X||1.98||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||3.95||Away Win Nil||4.80|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.53|
|BTTS Yes||1.97||BTTS NO||1.78|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|