- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
ENPPI will welcome Wadi Degla to Petrosport Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 8th January 2021 ended in a ENPPI 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. ENPPI has won 7 matches, and Wadi Degla triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.08 goals, while both teams score 77% of the time.
ENPPI's latest fixture against Zamalek ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from ENPPI. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. ENPPI set the tone early and scored in the 29 minute.
Wadi Degla's previous game in the competition versus Smouha SC ended in an away 2-1 loss. Wadi Degla didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Wadi Degla was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 90+6th minute.
Since the start of the season, ENPPI is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although ENPPI is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Wadi Degla has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wadi Degla wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wadi Degla kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is ENPPI or Draw.
ENPPI vs Wadi Degla Betting Tips
ENPPI vs Wadi Degla Head to Head
Average stats between ENPPI and Wadi Degla in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
ENPPI vs Wadi Degla Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ENPPI and Wadi Degla across current season. Calculated from ENPPI's Home stats and Wadi Degla's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, ENPPI has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. ENPPI has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ENPPI has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- ENPPI has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- ENPPI has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- ENPPI will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wadi Degla, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ENPPI recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for ENPPI has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/25 games for ENPPI this season.
- Coming into this game, Wadi Degla has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wadi Degla has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wadi Degla has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can Wadi Degla turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wadi Degla recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wadi Degla has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Wadi Degla, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (54% of all matches) involving Wadi Degla has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 67%||33 %||31 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||42 %||31 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||25 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.83||2.42||1.77|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.67||1.25||0.85|
|Conceded||1.04 / 1.17||1.17||0.92|
|BTTS %||56% / 83%||67 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 50%||25 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||17 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||72% / 100%||75 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 67%||33 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.12 / 5.33||4.67||3.62|
|Cards||1.64 / 1.67||1.42||1.85|
|Offsides||1.71 / 2.67||2.00||1.42|
|Fouls||12.92 / 11.67||12.25||13.58|
|Shots||8.20 / 7.33||8.50||7.92|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 2.00||3.83||4.15|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||33 %||42 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.00||2.08||2.08|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.50||0.83||0.75|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.25||1.33|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||42 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 5.17||5.17||3.50|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.33||1.50||2.08|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.33||2.17||1.67|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.83||12.25||13.08|
|Shots||7.39 / 6.20||8.17||6.55|
|Shots on Target||3.30 / 2.20||3.75||2.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ENPPI vs Wadi Degla Odds
|HT 1||3.22||HT X||1.98||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.62|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|