- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
ES Sétif will welcome CA Bordj Bou Arreridj to Stade du 8 Mai 1945 for a matchday 26 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 9th January 2021 ended in a ES Sétif 5-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. ES Sétif has won 5 matches, and CA Bordj Bou Arreridj triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
CA Bordj Bou Arreridj's recent game against Aïn M'lila ended in a home 2-0 win. Although CA Bordj Bou Arreridj didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. CA Bordj Bou Arreridj pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 84th and 90+4 minute.
Since the start of the season, L'Entente is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 17 games on home soil. L'ESS's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 59% of home games.
CA Bordj Bou Arreridj has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. CA Bordj Bou Arreridj wins 0.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. CA Bordj Bou Arreridj kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. L'Aigle Noir is currently unbeaten at home in thirteen games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and CA Bordj Bou Arreridj haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 71% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.76 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. ES Sétif wins on average 2.24 points per home game, compared to 0.29 points per away game for CA Bordj Bou Arreridj. My prediction is ES Sétif to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 48% of ES Sétif's home and CA Bordj Bou Arreridj's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
ES Sétif vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj Betting Tips
ES Sétif vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj Head to Head
Average stats between ES Sétif and CA Bordj Bou Arreridj in most recent 8 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
ES Sétif vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ES Sétif and CA Bordj Bou Arreridj across current season. Calculated from ES Sétif's Home stats and CA Bordj Bou Arreridj's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, ES Sétif has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ES Sétif has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from ES Sétif at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 13 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for ES Sétif ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can ES Sétif turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for ES Sétif recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for ES Sétif, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (41% of all matches) involving ES Sétif has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, CA Bordj Bou Arreridj has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. CA Bordj Bou Arreridj has scored 0 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can CA Bordj Bou Arreridj turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for CA Bordj Bou Arreridj recently, with the side failing to score in 5 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- CA Bordj Bou Arreridj has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 0 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for CA Bordj Bou Arreridj has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/34 games for CA Bordj Bou Arreridj this season.
- CA Bordj Bou Arreridj will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 6 matches. During the last five games they have scored 0 times and overall this season they have scored 0.68 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 50%||65 %||41 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||29 %||24 %|
|Loss %||21% / 0%||6 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 1.83||2.71||2.71|
|Scored||1.82 / 1.33||2.18||1.47|
|Conceded||0.88 / 0.50||0.53||1.24|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||35 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||0 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||82 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 50%||59 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 50%||65 %||65 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||55 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.50||4.47||5.31|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||20.00 / 0.00||0.00||20.00|
|Shots||11.26 / 10.60||11.81||10.67|
|Shots on Target||6.71 / 6.40||6.50||6.93|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||12% / 0%||24 %||0 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||24 %||29 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||53 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.67||2.29||2.29|
|Scored||0.68 / 0.83||0.82||0.53|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.83||1.47||1.76|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||41 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||18 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 67%||59 %||47 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||24 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||24% / 0%||29 %||18 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||48 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.15 / 4.75||5.76||2.44|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 0.00||0.00||12.00|
|Shots||9.03 / 8.50||11.24||6.69|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 4.75||5.29||3.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ES Sétif vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj Odds
|HT 1||1.43||HT X||3.10||HT 2||13.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.62||Away Win Nil||14.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|