- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
ES Sétif will welcome NA Hussein Dey to Stade du 8 Mai 1945 for a matchday 24 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 1st January 2021 ended in a ES Sétif 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. ES Sétif has won 5 matches, and NA Hussein Dey triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
ES Sétif's latest fixture against NC Magra ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. ES Sétif was much better than NC Magra in the second half and scored in the 51st and 85th minute.
NA Hussein Dey's recent game against CR Belouizdad ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. NA Hussein Dey had good chances in both halves and scored in the 30th and 67th minute.
Since the start of the season, L'Entente is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 13 games on home soil. L'ESS's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 54% of home games.
NA Hussein Dey has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Milaha wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. NA Hussein Dey kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. L'Aigle Noir is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
NAHD failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against L'Aigle Noir. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. ES Sétif wins on average 2.31 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for NA Hussein Dey. My prediction is ES Sétif to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 44% of ES Sétif's home and NA Hussein Dey's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
ES Sétif vs NA Hussein Dey Betting Tips
ES Sétif vs NA Hussein Dey Head to Head
Average stats between ES Sétif and NA Hussein Dey in most recent 13 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
ES Sétif vs NA Hussein Dey Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between ES Sétif and NA Hussein Dey across current season. Calculated from ES Sétif's Home stats and NA Hussein Dey's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, ES Sétif has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. ES Sétif has scored 18 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from ES Sétif at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- NA Hussein Dey's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop ES Sétif from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for ES Sétif as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for ES Sétif ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- ES Sétif is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against NA Hussein Dey, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 18 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for ES Sétif, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (36% of all matches) involving ES Sétif has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that ES Sétif will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 18 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, NA Hussein Dey has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. NA Hussein Dey has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can NA Hussein Dey turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for NA Hussein Dey, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (58% of all matches) involving NA Hussein Dey has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 50%||69 %||58 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||23 %||25 %|
|Loss %||12% / 0%||8 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 1.83||3.00||2.33|
|Scored||2.08 / 1.33||2.46||1.67|
|Conceded||0.60 / 0.50||0.54||0.67|
|BTTS %||36% / 50%||38 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||23 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||46 %||33 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||85 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||52% / 50%||54 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||76% / 50%||69 %||83 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.50||3.77||5.17|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||20.00 / 0.00||0.00||20.00|
|Shots||11.30 / 10.60||11.67||10.91|
|Shots on Target||7.17 / 6.40||7.00||7.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||58 %||17 %|
|Loss %||46% / 33%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.17||2.00||2.58|
|Scored||0.96 / 1.00||1.00||0.92|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.00||1.67|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||58 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||8 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||25 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||47% / 50%||51 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.59 / 3.40||4.10||3.17|
|Cards||0.33 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.50 / 0.00||0.00||1.50|
|Fouls||15.00 / 0.00||0.00||15.00|
|Shots||9.59 / 9.20||10.10||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.68 / 5.20||4.90||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
ES Sétif vs NA Hussein Dey Odds
|HT 1||1.57||HT X||2.63||HT 2||9.50|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||10.00|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||1.91|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.55||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|